No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma, Bomba and Arroyo Arrive in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma, Bomba and Arroyo Arrive in Mexico

Puerto Rican Juan Manuel “Juanma” Lopez, McJoe Arroyo and Jonathan “Bomba” González arrived today in Mexico for their respective fights this Saturday, April 20, at the Arena Ciudad de Mexico, in a show headlined by the world title clash between Cristian Mijares and Victor Terrazas, in a Promociones Zanfer presentation in association with Top Rank and PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP).

[Click Here To Read More]

WTF is PR best boxing and Top Rank doing?

Why in the name of freaking god, are they putting to of their most promising stars fight in udercards in Mexico? This reminds me of when El pollo De Jesus went to fight in Argentina and got robbed blantanly.

And LMAO at Juanma form headlining in NY to fighting cab drivers in undercards in Mexico, this is just sad. I hope he wins and then gets some nice opponnet next.

By the way PR best boxing are a bunch of idiots!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      WTF is PR best boxing and Top Rank doing?

Why in the name of freaking god, are they putting to of their most promising stars fight in udercards in Mexico?
      They're sending them to a country of real men so that maybe some of it will rub off on them.

Only kidding, bro.

Comment

This just doesn't seem right to me.

Comment

Pr vs mexico is guaranteed fireworks...for as much bull spit that the mexicans here talk about PRs we both make up the best rivalry in boxing history. We need each other and because of that we should respect each other

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
            Pr vs mexico is guaranteed fireworks...for as much bull spit that the mexicans here talk about PRs we both make up the best rivalry in boxing history. We need each other and because of that we should respect each other
            True, nothing but respect bro..

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              Hard to argue this. PR and Mexico has given us great fights over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                They're sending them to a country of real men so that maybe some of it will rub off on them.

Only kidding, bro.
                LMAO!! And I'm PR, too funny!

Comment

Bob Arum is done with Lopez. There have been talks of him fighting Mikey Garcia or Nonito Donaire. He isn't winning either one. It is crazy how far two losses to Salido can set you back.

Comment

I hope Juanma wins then he will be able to fight Donaire in Puerto Rico for massive paydays for both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X