Collapse
No announcement yet.

fighters you cant stand and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leo Santa Cruz - Obvious Rigo duck, poorly managed in terms of PR, which leads to him saying stupid **** when he isn't supervised.

Gennady Golovkin - Level of opposition he fights, obvious Ward duck, God awful management that talk themselves in corners almost every other day, but have a fanbase so loyal it doesn't matter. Hypocritical management that doesn't think before making a statement.

Tyson Fury - Comes across an obnoxious, not funny. Doesn't impress me enough as a boxer for me to disregard his mouth.

Antonio Tarver - He's a sack of ****.

Adrien Broner - Isn't anywhere near smart enough in or out of the ring to pull of the Floyd heel role. Doesn't seem to have the mental fortitude to go with his physical gifts which results in him losing when he steps up. The Maidana fight made me nervous for him, then the Porter fight made me dislike him.

Amir Khan - Seemed to give up on himself when he got sparked. Instead of working to improve himself, started begging for massive paydays while stalling his career, as well as fighting mediocre opposition and looking bad while doing so.

Saul Alvarez - Saul is a creation of, careful match ups, smart PR and capitalising on his hair colour. There's no doubting that he's a good fighter, but he uses his unwavering and overwhelming Mexican support in and out of the US to get away with diva tendencies and such. Made up his own weight class, and is forcing other fighters to fight at said weight class while being the champ of an actual weight class.

Emmanuel Pacquiao - Find him to be fake. Uses his beliefs to either gain sympathy or perpetuate the spreading of his narrow minded views. Hides behind God and the bible for everything and as a believer, I can't stand that. He's a sore loser who says **** like "If he would have stood still, I would have thrown more punches" and has a rabid slow motion fan base which makes so many excuses and justifications that it makes me want to guzzle horse cum til I die. Shame since he is one the greats of this era, PEDs or no PEDs.

Honorable mentions:

Miguel Cotto - I ****ing LOVE Cotto, he's a warrior in the ring, doesn't avoid people, and despite being passed his prime, is still a very good boxer. But my Lord in heaven is he a diva. He'll fight anybody, but getting that fight made is as excruciatingly difficult as it is to nut when the camera man in a **** flick won't shut up.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr - Oh Lord... I want to like Jr so much... So damn much... I'm naturally inclined to like slick, skilful boxers but Jr just has something about him that makes me give him the benefit of the doubt... But his lack of discipline, work ethic, skill, jab, or talent at all makes me want to throw him over a bridge.

Nonito Donaire - Wasn't able to adjust and learn some new tricks after Rigo beat him. Overly relies on his hooks, and if they don't work, he repeatedly throws them until they do or he loses.

That whiney b*tch who lost to Lee Selby at the weekend.

Shannon Briggs - Pulling an Amir Khan, knocking out bums while annoyingly entertaining his way to big fights.
    Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 04-12-2016, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      Haye, really? That guy is awesome. He brings brash and character to the sport. Have you seen his hair?
      He brings bum fights and turns up everywhere looking for a payday, he hasn't done anything good for the sport yet

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
        Yes I know but I can't stand him anyway. Skillwise I can give him the credit (even if much is due to his size and reach but its ok) but the batman costume was too much for me and I hate those comics characters.
        Fair enough.

Comment

Adrian Broner because my ***** sister can kick his ass!

His mouth writes checks his ass can't cash!

Did anyone remember the Maidana fight? There is no crying in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
            Saunders:Undeserved self-adulation and disrespect for other fighters.

Golovkin: A lifeless turd who oozes mediocrity from every pore of his being.

Timothy Bradley's wife: On her phone during husband's fight. Smiled when her husband had been knocked down, because she wasn't paying attention to the fight. I'd rather be poor than a millionaire with a fat, disgusting slob for a wife.
            I feel as though Tim may have gone for the first girl who slipped him the tongue, and as a result, has a damn near 40 year old step son calling him daddy.

But hey, love is blind.

Comment

Haye - talks too much BS and cant back it up. Looked like a ***** in his fight with klitschko. Wimped out of his fights with fury, rediculously making fury seem like some sort of King Kong fighter to be avoided at all costs.

Fury - talks too much BS. Yes he beat klitschko and im glad of that, hope he beats him a 2nd time. But GOD SAKE what a mind numbingly boring fight it was. The way fury brags you would think he moves like Ali and punches as hard as the real tyson.

Comment

Broner, Stevenson, Quillin, Chavez Jr.

Comment

I don't hate any fighter but I will list some fighters I dislike for certain reasons.

Carl Froch: His arrogance annoyed me at the best of times then he had the nerve to be critical of Ali and dispute his status as a boxing legend.

Adrian Broner: Do I even need to explain why?

Pacquiao: Pretends to be a nice guy and a good christian but he's a creep.

Mayweather:Obviously a great fighter but very flawed outside the ring.

Ricky Hatton:Used to think he was a nice guy and supported him when he was fighting but he's turned in a horrible little man, couldnt handle his defeats, turned on his own family and has resorted to booze and drugs.

Haye: Supported him up until his pathetic excuse about his toe.

Danny Garcia: Because we have to put up with Angelo Garcia. I think he Danny has been on the end of quite a few controversial decisions.

Tim Bradley Never liked the guy but after the way he dealt with his former trainer I really couldn't stand him. Actually wanted Pacquiao to knock him out.

Canelo: Because he's a diva and what he's currently doing is not good for boxing.

Keith Thurman:he talks like he's already a big star but has done practically nothing so far in his career.

Comment

Does anyone have a positive word about Adonis Stevenson? Even the hardcore Haymon defenders have given up on him.

Beyond his less than savoury background, this guy personifies just about every negative trait we associate with boxing. Not an ounce of competitive spirit or self-respect about this gutless turd.

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Carl Froch: His arrogance annoyed me at the best of times then he had the nerve to be critical of Ali and dispute his status as a boxing legend.

He didn't, actually. He simply stated he wasn't a fan.

Comment

Canelo biggest pu$$y in boxing

Froch arrogant and absolutely full of himself

Comment

Working...
                      X