Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fighter is the most Boring Fighter ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably ward.

Comment

Rigo
      Mayweather
      Ward

P4P all time most boring, Pernell Whitaker.
      Last edited by Death_Adder; 09-19-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I'm going to vote other-wlad klitchko
        At least his fights end in the brutal KO, he doesn't just try to run out the clock like Floyd.

We've noticed you unconditionally support and praise Floyd and Ward, yet are very harsh and negative about Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Neither....both are top p4p undefeated fighters at the top of their divisions
          Doesn't mean they're not boring bro. Wlad is also boring and is pound for pound. Carlos Molina is garbage, his fight on the one ppv was horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            At least his fights end in the brutal KO, he doesn't just try to run out the clock like Floyd.

We've noticed you unconditionally support and praise Floyd and Ward, yet are very harsh and negative about Wlad.
            I'm hard on Wlad too but I agree that u can't slay him and then praise Ward and floyd. All three are kings of their weight class but don't really excite me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Doesn't mean they're not boring bro. Wlad is also boring and is pound for pound. Carlos Molina is garbage, his fight on the one ppv was horrible
              That was disgusting.. Carlos Molina vs Ishe Smith had me in a coma for about an hour.

Comment

Both have had their share of boring and actually surprising fun fights to watch. Tough one for me. I guess I'd pick Floyd because you actually have to pay to see him which pisses you off more when you actually paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  That was disgusting.. Carlos Molina vs Ishe Smith had me in a coma for about an hour.
                  I clapped when it ended just cuz it was finally over.

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Both have had their share of boring and actually surprising fun fights to watch. Tough one for me. I guess I'd pick Floyd because you actually have to pay to see him which pisses you off more when you actually paid for it.
                  You have a point there. Ward is free, it cost $70 to see Mayweathers boring fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                    Fighters who clinch excessively are boring. Guys like Vasquez and Molina.
                    Like Floyd vs Madaina

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Neither....both are top p4p undefeated fighters at the top of their divisions
                      What the fawk does that have to do with th
                      Being boring?
                      I like both but larold their records and p4p status have nothing to do with them being boring.
                      I find Klitscho the most boring fighter in the history of boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X