No announcement yet.

British Americans try to identify the foot in their ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I was wondering how long it was going to take for PK to take one down the pipe.

He had been a gigantic, insufferable f@ggot the past week or so.
    Lol he's like that all over the net, i see him on stream sites acting the same way

Comment

I didn't use Google Image Search, doe.

Szef99 started it. I've tried reporting nationalistic threads before but nothing happens to the offenders so sometimes you get the urge to fight fire with fire.

In any case I'll cease and desist. But if the mods applied the rules EQUALLY to everybody this wouldn't even be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Lol he's like that all over the net, i see him on stream sites acting the same way
        I've seen him go on anti-American rants before, but it was non-stop this time around.

He'll be back, be a Good Boy for a week or so, then start up again.

It's what he does.

Besides owning slow as balls motorcycles.
        Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-05-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I agree, this whole US vs UK thing is ridiculous. We all know Ukraine is the greatest country
          Truer words have yet to be spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I didn't use Google Image Search, doe.

Szef99 started it. I've tried reporting nationalistic threads before but nothing happens to the offenders so sometimes you get the urge to fight fire with fire.

In any case I'll cease and desist. But if the mods applied the rules EQUALLY to everybody this wouldn't even be an issue.
            Again, I've created that thread hoping that it would produce some funny comments.

But I guess a good laugh is too much to ask when Master Chief and New England are online at the same time.

Comment

I agree, this whole US vs UK thing is ridiculous. We all know Ukraine is the greatest country
              no

Comment

Take it down the pipe eh.

You heard it folks looks like little bringer is out and wants some dirthole to nest in when his man is out of town.

Comment

The Brits do have some weird fascination with belittling Americans. I don't post often, but I noticed it had gotten to the point where it was brought up in irrelevant threads.

Comment

its the british posters always stirring the nationalistic up in the lounge.

pesionkiller/dislikeesvideos is the main culprit but you also have tw@ts like mr. ermentraut (hates america but his entire persona is based on an american character on a american tv show) and slimshandy, always on his european white power spiel.

British posters far and away have made the most nationalistic anti american threads in the lounge bar none. American posters just return fire. NSB is different because everybody talks crap in there. The lounge should be a different story.

Its like that in real life as well. Americans always roll out the red carpet for british bands, british stars, royal family etc. Americans always show love for the brits and always but somehow the brits see america as enemies and rivals and the love is never reciprocated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
                      The Brits do have some weird fascination with belittling Americans. I don't post often, but I noticed it had gotten to the point where it was brought up in irrelevant threads.
                      absolutely agree.

inferiority complex.

Comment

Working...
                      X