Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I have no idea what happened here.

Cuauhtemoc is spot on in his analysis with how the media covered this too - Pretty much every news outlet repeatedly referred to these guys as being a "biker gang" which has a ton of negative baggage attached to it that, to my knowledge, doesn't apply to these guys at all.

I also concur with his post about none of us knowing what happened. I have a hard time believing that all of these people suddenly went nuts over what appeared to be a minor fender bender at best - There has to be something missing from this story. Unfortunately, we'll likely never know what that something is.

If only everybody involved had a concealed carry permit, then none of this would've happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Really? So if you hit my car and I follow you until you come to a stop because I want to report you to the police, you are justified in shooting me because you feel you are in danger?

That is a giant leap of logic to suggest that.
      At what point during any of the dozen severe felony crimes that the bikers committed made you believe their intention was to report anyone to the police?

Comment

i don't know what precipitated their following him, but it was done in a threatening manner. if people are manipulating your use of the roadway with the intent to keep you from escaping, and there are dozens of them, it's reasonable to assume that you're in danger.

my suggestion to anybody in this situation:
        call the police. start loading your arsenal of american weaponry. arm your wife and baby.

if you can't call the police, drive to a police station, fire station, hospital, or school, taking out as many renegade bikers as you can. get your doors open, and clean out two lanes at once.

have you even played road rash?

then you pull out the strap and start turning bikers into dead bodies and parallelograms (yes, i ripped a family guy line.)

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          At what point during any of the dozen severe felony crimes that the bikers committed made you believe their intention was to report anyone to the police?
          BEFORE...do you understand BEFORE the camera was rolling?

For fuk sake people, are you sheep that watch a snippet of video and make a knee jerk reaction to it thinking you know everything that happened in it's entire context?

Oh wait, I'm on BS....yea you do.

I'm not defending the bikers, the first thing I said was that they were wrong for dragging the man out of his car and beating him but SOMETHING happened we don't know about.

Why did they pick him to stop him out of all the cars? For kicks? Or because he hit one of them and broke his leg which is now confirmed. Then he ran over another man and left him paralyzed.

All I'm saying is let the facts come out before we make judgments. This is why I'm opposed to people having guns.....99% of people are not very bright, objective or unbiased.

It's shoot first, take names later.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            BEFORE...do you understand BEFORE the camera was rolling?

For fuk sake people, are you sheep that watch a snippet of video and make a knee jerk reaction to it thinking you know everything that happened in it's entire context?

Oh wait, I'm on BS....yea you do.

I'm not defending the bikers, the first thing I said was that they were wrong for dragging the man out of his car and beating him but SOMETHING happened we don't know about.

Why did they pick him to stop him out of all the cars? For kicks? Or because he hit one of them and broke his leg which is now confirmed. Then he ran over another man and left him paralyzed.

All I'm saying is let the facts come out before we make judgments. This is why I'm opposed to people having guns.....99% of people are not very bright, objective or unbiased.

It's shoot first, take names later.
            But but but...you own a Glock

"It's shoot first, take names later."

I go by this ^^^ when and if inside my home (God forbid)

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i don't know what precipitated their following him, but it was done in a threatening manner. if people are manipulating your use of the roadway with the intent to keep you from escaping, and there are dozens of them, it's reasonable to assume that you're in danger.

my suggestion to anybody in this situation:
              call the police. start loading your arsenal of american weaponry. arm your wife and baby.

if you can't call the police, drive to a police station, fire station, hospital, or school, taking out as many renegade bikers as you can. get your doors open, and clean out two lanes at once.

have you even played road rash?

then you pull out the strap and start turning bikers into dead bodies and parallelograms (yes, i ripped a family guy line.)
              I was a total beast on this game as a youth. I'd have you for breakfast via chain upside the dome, sweetheart.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  But but but...you own a Glock

"It's shoot first, take names later."

I go by this ^^^ when and if inside my home (God forbid)
                  I want to challenge you to a duel, 9 steps and shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    I was a total beast on this game as a youth. I'd have you for breakfast via chain upside the dome, sweetheart.

if only the guy in the SUV had a monkey wrench, a lenth of 5/8" chain, and a crowbar, none of this would have happened.

like i said before, arm your wives and babies, yall. bikers are taking over, but they're easy to kill at high speeds.

Comment

Even if the driver of the car did do something pre video, did it seriously injur someone or reasonably justify escalating and provoking him and the whole situation?

What good is going to come from that? If you're not interested in trouble and care about avoiding road rage, drive on, avoid it. Note the reg and report it to the police.

They, and it's difficult not to get some bad apples, but they all with peer pressure, follow and stalk, even bulleye the guy for miles.

That is pretty terrifying and taking it to a whole new level. They are the majority by vast vast numbers, have speed on him too. He's not going to get away, and he's not going to be able to defend himself. As can be seen when they catch up to him and some brave with numbers around them, start to attack the vehicle, the driver and terrify the passengers.

Escalate it, force people to defend themselves, and bad things do happen.
                      Last edited by Kris Silver; 10-04-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X