No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Statement on Mayweather Going To Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Al Bernstein is as good as they are in terms of calling a fight.

Plus Jim Gray is light years better than Max Kellerman with the post fight interviews
    **** yea thank you. Jim lampley is cool though.

Comment

i think its huge that they will be advertising his fights during march madness and the final 4 thats big

Comment

seems like people have let there hate blind them to hbo commentary's bias

Comment

I really hope HBO allows for some introspection after this past Saturday night's slurp a thon. It was vomit inducing...I mean where was the follow up

"I'm the can-man, you can get it too Max"

"So lololol you going to fight winner of Vasquez/Burns"

"Derp, I don kno who dey iz Derp!"

"lolololololol"

At one point, Max had some integrity and a fallen nut sack...its like he was purposely neutered. Jim Gray would have went HAM on that lil dude. Jim Gray vs. Floyd Mayweather...

I see a return to HBO in a short time!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            SO Floyd makes Showtime the best network....

Manny can sing better than Frank Sinatra
            You got that out of my post?

Silly silly silly goose you are... Try harder. You REALLY are slipping today..

All this pressure on you has started to leak into your trolling... You have really fallen off on the Floyd hate. Some of these noob kids that use alts of alts are posting just a little bit better than you today... It's not cool.

I hope you get well soon player... Keep drinkin' that aid.... You need it. Just watch out for that die-slo, it creeps up on everyone.

Comment

Notice that the same old band wagon fans who root for Pac now think that HBO is greater than Showtime, lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                SO Floyd makes Showtime the best network....

Manny can sing better than Frank Sinatra
                He can also go to sleep better than a narcoleptic

Comment

I hope this is a wake up call to HBO. They took their spot at the top for granted. I still think their production is miles better than Showtime's...but yes, to take the top name in the sport away from the television home he's had virtually his entire career is enormous.

Yes, I do believe this move now puts Showtime ahead of HBO for the time being. We'll see how HBO responds.

Comment

I think floyd is mad cause HBO keeps trying to force Floyd to fight certain boxers... while Showtime will let floyd keep on fighting tune ups.... sad... so sad

Comment

didn't floyd say HBO > Showtime?

Comment

Working...
                      X