No announcement yet.

Tia Sharp found dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    How is it clear he's guilty when you don't know what the evidence (if any) is yet?
    I'm just expressing my opinion as a member of a boxing message board. If I was a member of a jury I would scrutinise the facts and evidence far more thoroughly.

But for now, with the limited evidence I have, I'm making the assertion that he is the likely killer. This is based on him being alone with the girl the night (and morning according to him) before her disappearance, going missing after questioning, and the body being found in the house where he had lived since her going missing.

This isn't conclusive proof, but it's enough for me to make an assertion regarding his guilt. Assertions aren't concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      You dont think the aurora theatre killer deserves death?
      That's a completely different case with completely different circumstances and evidence. In one case, an armed madman walks into a crowded movie theater, clouds it with gas, and unloads a seemingly endless hail of gunfire into the panicked crowd and is caught in the act. In another case a young girl goes missing, her body is recovered, and there are no witnesses.

Your comparison is wholly illogical because in one case the suspect was actually caught in the act and identified by witnesses, while in the other there are no such witnesses or hard evidence (thus far) linking him to the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That's a completely different case with completely different circumstances and evidence. In one case, an armed madman walks into a crowded movie theater, clouds it with gas, and unloads a seemingly endless hail of gunfire into the panicked crowd and is caught in the act. In another case a young girl goes missing, her body is recovered, and there are no witnesses.

Your comparison is wholly illogical because in one case the suspect was actually caught in the act and identified by witnesses, while in the other there are no such witnesses or hard evidence (thus far) linking him to the crime.
        So are you against the death penalty for the aurora shooter?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          So are you against the death penalty for the aurora shooter?
          I didn't say that. Being a misanthrope, I support the death penalty in pretty much every circumstance.

Comment

Working...
          X