Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBOX 360- FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION- The best boxing game ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    If your slugging bombs non stop for 6 rounds straight your gonna be tired. Im still learning how to play, but I except all challenges, I dont cherry pick or duck or dodge. Let's get it own!
    Well thats the thing man. I dont do that sometimes like I box and pick my shots and not even twist around or anything like some people do. Just jab some combos and im out. But it seems like I'm always a tad a slow in the last 3 rds. But I challenge you It's ON! I go swinging till the very last breath even if im out im swinging like a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
      Its a good game. Havn't played in a while, its a little old now. Any news of a new one coming out?
      Ill make it a new experience again for you with a one of a kind azz whoopen.

Comment

Boxer's road 2 is the best boxing game burst. Fight night champ was alright. The footwork and head movement weren't fluid enough compared to BR2 and the punch rates were too high.

There are some down sides of br2 but it's easily the best

Comment

No, its not even close. Its virtually impossible to be effective online with any of the lanky fighters that depend on range except ali and ray robinson. Guys will just keep coming forwrd and wail away at their body with complete disregard for return fire and will wear you down no matter how well you block. Its complete bull****. Guaranteed you woudnt win a match online using lennox lewis or the klitschkos against a half decent player even if you see through everything theyre trying to do.

Comment

That game is AWFUL and UNREALISTIC and so damn STIFF AND SLOW, it was a good game when they FIRST RELEASED IT but after they added a Patch/Update...HORRIBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              If your slugging bombs non stop for 6 rounds straight your gonna be tired. Im still learning how to play, but I except all challenges, I dont cherry pick or duck or dodge. Let's get it own!
              xbox? if so iconicwun add me and we can go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Boxer's road 2 is the best boxing game burst. Fight night champ was alright. The footwork and head movement weren't fluid enough compared to BR2 and the punch rates were too high.

There are some down sides of br2 but it's easily the best
                I have not played Boxer roads 2 , but the reviews are bad, every review I read said the game sucks, also Isnt PSP. You can't compare PSP to anything on 360, besides, EA sport kills all competion in sport games!

Comment

Originally posted by IconicOne86 View Post
                  xbox? if so iconicwun add me and we can go at it.
                  Message me you gamertag!

Comment

Good game but I actually prefer the controls of 4, which i wish they kept or had an option to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      Ill make it a new experience again for you with a one of a kind azz whoopen.

You probably would. I wasn't very good at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X