Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao , can this be the beginning of a new era???!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao , can this be the beginning of a new era???!!!!

I have to say man. I am one of those that doesnt like Mayweathers ways , and hates his cockyness and the way he dont give a **** bout the fans. And he actually stepped up to the plate and took on the biggest challenge for any fighter today 147 and below. And the way he is handling this negotiations and all , I gotta give it to him , he surpirsed me. I never denied the talent Floyd has , I did question his choice of opposition and comments and the way he carries himself. It was all disgusting to me to say the least , but from my part respect is Due. He is taking on Pacquiao. like I said , the biggest payday and biggest fight of his career will be with Pacquiao and vise versa. I think he does want to prove he is the best and not only just say it. Saying it is easy. Proving it is the hard part. And the funny **** is. This might just backfire at him. Cuz if he would have taken those other guys out like 2 years ago(Cotto, Mosley, Margarito, Williams, and a few more)And I believe he could have handled those guys with ease. Then he wouldnt have to be facing the biggest challenge of his life. He could have actually avoided The tornado Pac is and still be called the p4p king. Lets face it , as much as some of us hate his ways , the guy has talent , not just "talent" , the guy defines boxing . He is ****ing good at what he does. Pacquiao - not so much a boxer as he is the most exciting fighting ("machine" "freak of nature") ever. A lot of people dont realize this but the only way Pac can win , is breaking him down. And boy how he breaks them down. A beat down of such magnitude will not come easy for a big headed guy like Mayweather , It could very well be the turning point of his life. The guy might become a nutcase IMO. Just imagine he losses , What will he say to the media , will he be too embarassed to even fight again. Will he spend all his money and become best friends with Mike. Am i going to far from the subject??? I dont even know what the subject was. I know this might be the most boring fight of the decade. But the most anticipated boring boxing match in years , maybe decades. And the outcome can be catastrophic.

Did u even read your own thread and know how to stay on topic? The title and your post have nothing in common. What is this new era that will be spawned? I'm not your english teacher, but you *******s make it too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronFistKilla View Post
      Did u even read your own thread and know how to stay on topic? The title and your post have nothing in common. What is this new era that will be spawned? I'm not your english teacher, but you *******s make it too easy.
      ******* , lol try again kid , and I think , I ****ING THINK!!! yes , I clearly said and asked if i was getting away from the subject , and that I didnt even know what the subject was. I think it takes some intelligence to understand where I was going , and I guess u didnt have it. And not that I care if u know but yes. English is my secong language. What is ur second language , PENDEJO!!!! iM NOT EVEN FILIPINO!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE. LOL *******????? TOO EASY??? TRY AGAIN DUMB ASS

Comment

Working...
      X