Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round will Pacman say "Damn, that hurts" from cotto's liver shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Round will Pacman say "Damn, that hurts" from cotto's liver shots?

I say 4th round. Not saying cotto is going to KO pacman but Pacman has NEVER, EVER been hit with the liver punch that cotto will hit him. If you watch many of Pacman's fights you'll see him get tagged with shots that move him but no power behind the punches. Marquez rocked him silly in second fight but marquez did not follow up. Cotto has been hit by Margarito, Clottey, 2 big fighters, way bigger than any pacman opponent. I hope the odds against cotto go past 4-1, i need to win some money.

i say around the 3rd

great and tough fight for both

Comment

As soon as Cotto lands anything on Manny...Manny will know what kind of night he's going to be in four...It's not 130 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
        I say 4th round. Not saying cotto is going to KO pacman but Pacman has NEVER, EVER been hit with the liver punch that cotto will hit him. If you watch many of Pacman's fights you'll see him get tagged with shots that move him but no power behind the punches. Marquez rocked him silly in second fight but marquez did not follow up. Cotto has been hit by Margarito, Clottey, 2 big fighters, way bigger than any pacman opponent. I hope the odds against cotto go past 4-1, i need to win some money.
        1st round, he'll feel it.
        Pac'll still man up and make it a good hard fight.
        I have Pac beating Cotto anyway.

Comment

first punch.

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
            The problem with this simplistic solution, as Hatton and the others had discovered, is that by the time Cotto drops his guard to land a body shot and halfway there, Pac`s lightning speed will have put Cotto`s jaw on the mat.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              1st round, he'll feel it.
              Pac'll still man up and make it a good hard fight.
              I have Pac beating Cotto anyway.
              I partly agree. I think manny will continue but he'll slow down because of all the body shots, shots that he has NEVER experienced before. Cotto has fought fast fighter, none faster than pacman but stronger than pacman. What people seem to miss or don't want to admit is that cotto has fought at a bigger weight with bigger fighters. It reminds me when faster Oscar went up in weight to fight hopkins. We all know how that turned out. Look at FAST roy jones jr fighting TARVER and Johnson. We all know Roy jones jr is wayyyyy faster than tarver and Johnson and yet jones got knocked the **** out. Being fast does not always win you fights.

Comment

The problem with that is the connection ratio............and being hit himself..........i doubt PAC will be stationary................

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  The problem with this simplistic solution, as Hatton and the others had discovered, is that by the time Cotto drops his guard to land a body shot and halfway there, Pac`s lightning speed will have put Cotto`s jaw on the mat.
                  OHH OHH here we go, pacman's girlfriend is on the scene. Pacman put marquez down 3 times in first round and still could not put him out. You really trying to tell me that pacman throws harder than many cotto opponents who could not put him out? We need to be realistic. I like manny, think he beat alot of good FEATHERWEIGHTS and LIGHTWEIGHTS, but when is the last time cotto was knocked out......KNOCKED OUT??? If you want to say margarito, which you probably will.....Margarito throws wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder than pacman.

Let's view this fight in a serious, realistic way....PLEASEEEEEEEEEE......NO LOVE FEST.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
                    As soon as Cotto lands anything on Manny...Manny will know what kind of night he's going to be in four...It's not 130 anymore.
                    agreed man

cotto his like a mule and his timing is exceptional

i dont think cotto will land to the body unless manny is tired and on the way out anyway. i think cotto will time him with his left hook and when he connects manny won't know what him. manny actually looked bothered by some of hattons punches so imo cotto KO's him

cotto made a smart move in not going lower than 145. he could have agreed to 144/143 and recieved a much bigger payday but he knows that a good win here and it sets up some bigger fights later on in his career - yes im looking at you mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X