Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And STILL...the biggest robbery in modern boxing history..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What a fulfilling discussion. Lets start another one.

In boxing, fighters wear gloves. Discuss..........
    I've got another one: On the internet, fat useless losers stalk and troll...Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
      Hahaha...that made my day.

I'd rather see Roy "Spent Shell I" Jones, Jr. fight Park in a re-match then Jeff "Spent Shell II" Lacy.
      Jeff was never anything so he should be more like "empty casing"

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        Jeff was never anything so he should be more like "empty casing"
        He mustve been something for you to predict he'd destroy Calzaghe and rule the 168lb division for years

Comment

He mustve been something for you to predict he'd destroy Calzaghe and rule the 168lb division for years
          Remember when you were asked for the proof of that one and folded like a fat *****? Yup.

It's okay fat boy. I know your weight issues cause you to lie and troll online. You've admitted as much several times.

Comment

Remember when you were asked for the proof of that one and folded like a fat *****? Yup.

It's okay fat boy. I know your weight issues cause you to lie and troll online. You've admitted as much several times.
            Fat bitches have a hard time bending let alone folding. I can pretty much only get mish outta your mam.

Comment

Fat bitches have a hard time bending let alone folding. I can pretty much only get mish outta your mam.
              Is that supposed to be funny? God you must be fun to be around in a social setting.

Comment

Is that supposed to be funny? God you must be fun to be around in a social setting.
                I was thinking the same about you (of course I said the same about you hence why you're now saying it.......months later lol).

Comment

And one of the biggest robberies in ANY sport:

I watched this fight live and was in a state of shock,I actually thought it was a joke!
                  I was gutted for Roy,his reaction afterwards,well he looked crestfallen.

I wonder what park has done since then?

Comment

And people wonder why Roy stayed homebound during his career?

Olympic boxing is a shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      And people wonder why Roy stayed homebound during his career?

Olympic boxing is a shame!
                      Damn right.It hardly upholds olympian virtues when ****e like this happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X