Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If Kell Brook is Serious, We Can Discuss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Kell is a good fight waaaaaaaaaaay better than most of GGG resume so far , its a smart move by him because he gets to have a shot at being great and his WW title is not at risk , it appears that GGG is protected by his fanboy group from anybody that can really fight .

The thing that gets me is all the idiots bagging Brook were just last week defending Wade , fanboys never cease to amaze .
    The irony of it all. If brooks a good fight for GGG, just imagine how good brook v Floyd would have been. There were many potential good fights for Floyd, but he just didn't take them

Floyd's 50th could be brook......inlondon.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      The irony of it all. If brooks a good fight for GGG, just imagine how good brook v Floyd would have been. There were many potential good fights for Floyd, but he just didn't take them

Floyd's 50th could be brook......inlondon.
      Floyd is retired you idiot he dont give a fck about 50th it has no meaning , lots of good fights were there for him and Manny , Brook Thurman Porter Khan Spence , all good fights for both Manny and Floyd but they RETIRED , are you really this slow on the uptake ?

Neither Manny or Floyd took every good fight available what is your stupid point because what you are saying applys to every fighter that ever stepped into a boxing ring nobody can fight everybody .

Comment

• For anyone who is a ******ed fanboy who defends everything Golovkin says and does as if he is a god are pathetic.
        Golovkin has zero respect for you guys with putting out **** statements like this. Sure at the end of the day it's his promoter doing it, but at what point does Golovkin take control of the reigns of his name? I know he hates the media and likes to leave this stuff to his trusted team, but it's obvious his team has him plateauing. They need to shake things up, but not in this way. Pave your own way and maybe lose at the negotiation table a few times to land the substantive fights.

Comment

Floyd is retired you idiot he dont give a fck about 50th it has no meaning , lots of good fights were there for him and Manny , Brook Thurman Porter Khan Spence , all good fights for both Manny and Floyd but they RETIRED , are you really this slow on the uptake ?

Neither Manny or Floyd took every good fight available what is your stupid point because what you are saying applys to every fighter that ever stepped into a boxing ring nobody can fight everybody .
          Except Floyd fought berto instead of brook? Pac could have as well but at least he fought bradley, on paper more highly rated.! Floyd isn't expected to fight everyone, but him not fighting brook just proves he don't fight the strongest opponenents available he's always been like that. So there were many who could have beat Floyd, he just didn't fight them, he didn't beat everyone. GGG isn't the only one whoid beat Floyd.
          OK, Floyd didn't want no part of khan we know that now. Brook ewould have perfect alternative to rub Khan's nose in it

But here you are rating brook so highly yet he has fought bums for 99.99% of his career. Yet you criticize gggs resume.? We know gggs resume is better
          Last edited by hugh grant; 04-30-2016, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Nonsense. There are still many options for Brook at 147: Khan, Spence, maybe Vargas, Garcia.

Comment

Except Floyd fought berto instead of brook? Pac could have as well but at least he fought bradley, on paper more highly rated.! Floyd isn't expected to fight everyone, but him not fighting brook just proves he don't fight the strongest opponenents available he's always been like that. So there were many who could have beat Floyd, he just didn't fight them, he didn't beat everyone. GGG isn't the only one whoid beat Floyd.
              OK, Floyd didn't want no part of khan we know that now. Brook ewould have perfect alternative to rub Khan's nose in it

But here you are rating brook so highly yet he has fought bums for 99.99% of his career. Yet you criticize gggs resume.? We know gggs resume is better
              You are such a biased fool that the sht you write is ridicules .

Take your last post and everywhere you have Floyd change it to Manny and it all fits , except for Berto and Bradley , just add where one beat the same guy twice before and that both are higher rated fighters than any GGG has fought in his entire resume , last week you were defending Wade like he was Hagler and this week your saying" at least Bradley " , you make no sense you idiot , Floyd has beat Manny Canelo Mosley Oscar Cotto Castillo Corrales Hatton Berto all World champions most will become HOFs , who the fck has GGG beat lol , as far as accomplishments and resumes GGG cant hold Floyd or Mannys gym bag .

Youre such a fckn ****** , both Manny and Floyd fought everyone over very long careers GGG has fought nobody .

As far as Brook he has a resume at least on a par with GGG and he trumps him with Porter as Porter is better fighter than anyone GGG has been in with as a Pro , so you lose again .

Now go back to defending Wade thats your style .
              Last edited by Reloaded; 04-30-2016, 04:55 AM.

Comment

, Floyd has beat Manny Canelo Mosley Oscar Cotto Castillo Corrales Hatton Berto all World champions most will become HOFs , who the fck has GGG beat lol , as far as accomplishments and resumes GGG cant hold Floyd or Mannys gym bag .

Youre such a fckn ****** , both Manny and Floyd fought everyone over very long careers GGG has fought nobody .

As far as Brook he has a resume at least on a par with GGG and he trumps him with Porter as Porter is better fighter than anyone GGG has been in with as a Pro , so you lose again .

Now go back to defending Wade thats your style .
                Yes, Floyd has a better resume so he can duck Brook if he wants hes entitled to it and let GGG fight Brook. I agree. But as long as we know Floyd don't fight the toughest opponents and that it isn't only GGG who can beat him.
                There are guys in his weight class who although on paper would be underdog would or could beat him on any given day.

Comment

Yes, Floyd has a better resume so he can duck Brook if he wants hes entitled to it and let GGG fight Brook. I agree. But as long as we know Floyd don't fight the toughest opponents and that it isn't only GGG who can beat him.
                  There are guys in his weight class who although on paper would be underdog would or could beat him on any given day.
                  ... FMJr didn't fight Brook or even Khan... What was his "last" fight exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... FMJr didn't fight Brook or even Khan... What was his "last" fight exactly?
                    Floyd fans say Floyd is so good he is asked to fight middleweights. Well not entirely true. How about fighting brook? There are dome people who Floyd just won't fight. We ask Floyd to fight GGG cos he won't fight Khan, brook, Bradley. Thurman Garcia.
                    Tell me if I've missed anyone, its bee long day and I'm a little tired
                    But let's not pick onfloyd, he retired. Let GGG fight brook

Comment

Floyd fans say Floyd is so good he is asked to fight middleweights. Well not entirely true. How about fighting brook? There are dome people who Floyd just won't fight. We ask Floyd to fight GGG cos he won't fight Khan, brook, Bradley. Thurman Garcia.
                      Tell me if I've missed anyone, its bee long day and I'm a little tired
                      But let's not pick onfloyd, he retired. Let GGG fight brook
                      I like Brook... Why should he take a GGG fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X