Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence sums up the GGG haters in a nut shell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, man I like Spence, but that's pretty embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      Did I say you said that? Or did I highlight the fact the fact you said that black people will disown SRL now.

Isn't that how race hunters work though? Make a race comment then say, "I ain't talking about race."
      "Black people will disown SRL now." I missed where I posted this too. I certainly could not have been talking about the usual suspects of haters on this site, right?

Here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
          "Black people will disown SRL now." I missed where I posted this too. I certainly could not have been talking about the usual suspects of haters on this site, right?

Here.
          Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
          Uh oh. Are they going to disown Sugar Ray Leonard?

That's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
            Ward will always be connected with ggg bc while he called out floyd, he wouldn't fight ward and floyd called him on it. Also fighters can be fans too, sometimes you choose who you want to win without any research or betting the house on em.

And Golovkin will always be connected with Floyd, for a similar reason.

Floyd beat Cotto at 154 (who went on to beat the lineal MW champ), held titles at 154, and after he beat Canelo, was the man at SWW. However, it was clear that Mayweather wasn't a real 154 lber, considering he never weighed in more than, what, 151? He was just good enough to beat bigger guys.

Gennady is a real MW, though not a huge one, and I thought a fight with Ward was a bit more realistic, even if Gennady has never even fought (much less held multiple titles) at 168. And since Ward has moved up, a fight with Golovkin is now fairly comparable to Gennady fighting Floyd.

I've noticed that the Golovkin-hate crew loves to bring up the 154-168 talk, but then seem to conveniently forget that Floyd just said himself that Golovkin would be quote "easy work." Why aren't these same posters demanding that Floyd back up his claim, just as they demand that Gennady beats the top fighter at 168 (or 175, or whatever).

I'm a big fan of both Mayweather and Golovkin (which seems to be incredibly rare on this board) and the constant bickering between the fanbases is annoying. Especially when every Golovkin fan is accused of being a former pac fan that switched teams after the loss. May be true in some cases, but not in this one god damń it. I hated Pacquiao. I also didn't like the 164 thing with Ward. Although I imagine it was a ploy to hold off on the fight while Golovkin waited for bigger fights with Cotto or Canelo, it did look hypocritical. But I say fućk the CW, because I'm a real fan and I think G beats his aśś anyway. As for Canelo, he doesn't have that excuse. What big fight is he waiting on? Knowing his fight night weights, it seems obvious that he isn't undersized, he just doesn't want to get beat up.
            Last edited by Contra; 04-24-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
              That's OK.
              This why smart people see that you are stupid. You don't know the difference between a question and a statement.

Dude never said, " that black people will disown SRL now."

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                This why smart people see that you are stupid. You don't know the difference between a question and a statement.

Dude never said, " that black people will disown SRL now."
                He doesn't understand that this thread is about haters, not "black people." The haters generally have something in common: they love the same group/type of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  So he basically wanted Wade to win? Not that he picked Wade to win, you got to be ******ed if you pick wade to win, not even wade pick wade to win.
                  In a nutshell.

They just want something to complain about and/or another opportunity to gush over Bumlovkin.

Comment

Alright, that's literally NSB right there. Which one of you is Spence?

Comment

Cant wait for this kid to get KO'd

Comment

Working...
                      X