Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you guys take boxing and boxingscene way too serious!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    That's what you get for trying to quote Joe Cortez.

Red k sent, fa*got.
    That made me lol

Comment

Because we're fighters and/or love fights so we fight to the finish in everything we do including arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
        Im just here to discuss a sport and some of my fav fighters. Sometimes I am firm but try to also be fair.

However, i have got nasty hate messages and very aggressive posters coming after me. I dont think this forum should be so aggressive,negative and confrontational.

We are all here because we love boxing. I dont know why we treat each other like this. Someone messages me about me mum just because they dont like a boxing opinion I have. To me this is not on that level.

Yes, I am a little butthurt. We should treat each other better. Someone with a different opinion is not a troll!

Comment

It's because they all think they are tough guy gangsters. I've had threats over PM and I'm telling you, they are fooking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            This all day

Comment

Im just here to discuss a sport and some of my fav fighters. Sometimes I am firm but try to also be fair.

However, i have got nasty hate messages and very aggressive posters coming after me. I dont think this forum should be so aggressive,negative and confrontational.

We are all here because we love boxing. I dont know why we treat each other like this. Someone messages me about me mum just because they dont like a boxing opinion I have. To me this is not on that level.

Yes, I am a little butthurt. We should treat each other better. Someone with a different opinion is not a troll!
              Dude, you gotta post the hate messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                That's what you get for trying to quote Joe Cortez.

Red k sent, fa*got.
                lmfao

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
                      It's because they all think they are tough guy gangsters. I've had threats over PM and I'm telling you, they are fooking hilarious.
                      I had one threat because I said someone was a racist.

His comment was the dictionary definition of racism. Very funny seeing him attempt to insult me while digging himself deeper in.

Comment

Working...
                      X