Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the fights fellas, I'm leaving for Vegas soon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great weekend and enjoy the fights fellas, I'm leaving for Vegas soon...

Taxi picking me up in 3 hours so I got some time to kill,
    Just wanna wish you guys a good weekend and enjoy the fights!

My first fight in Vegas and I'm very excited, I'll take lots of pictures and share them with you lot, I've pm'ed some members my number who are also going so we can meet up for a few beers.

I don't know if I'll have wifi where I go so I dunno if I'll be able to log on...

Either way, enjoy your weekend!

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

My first fight in Vegas and I'm very excited, I'll take lots of pictures and share them with you lot, I've pm'ed some members my number who are also going so we can meet up for a few beers.

I don't know if I'll have wifi where I go so I dunno if I'll be able to log on...

You can get wifi at pretty much any hotel you stay at for an additional fee. Though, if you're in Vegas, I would hope you wouldn't be too worried about logging on to boxingscene.

Go to Strip Burger (Down by Venetian), and have a burger for me. Love that place.

Have fun, bro.

Comment

I hope Trig comes to Vegas to whoop your ass. Aside from that, I wish you have a good time there.

And dont forget to vid and post the happenings you gonna have with other members here.

Comment

Have a good trip bro...
        if you need anything I'll be in my man cave sitting in my
        man recliner...
        Enjoy...

Comment

Originally posted by The Led View Post
          I hope Trig comes to Vegas to whoop your ass. Aside from that, I wish you have a good time there.

And dont forget to vid and post the happenings you gonna have with other members here.
          Trigger knows where to find me

Thanks man.

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          You can get wifi at pretty much any hotel you stay at for an additional fee. Though, if you're in Vegas, I would hope you wouldn't be too worried about logging on to boxingscene.

Go to Strip Burger (Down by Venetian), and have a burger for me. Love that place.

Have fun, bro.
          Thats exactly it, I was in Vegas in August, I was only ever in the room to shower and get changed. Boxingscene won't be on my mind!

And I'll be sure to check that place out bro.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Have a good trip bro...
          if you need anything I'll be in my man cave sitting in my
          man recliner...
          Enjoy...
          Hahah thanks man, enjoy yourself!

Comment

have fun dude.

if you're a floyd fan you should be in hog heaven

Comment

Pm me the number ill shoot down a few beers with ya.

Comment

Working...
              X