Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest Moment in Boxing History, Mayorga: I'll KO Paquita la del Barrio!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Moment in Boxing History, Mayorga: I'll KO Paquita la del Barrio!

LOL!!!

Who remembers when Mayorga was calling Vargas Paquita la del Barrio and kept saying "I will KO Paquita!"

That had me dying. That is by far the funniest moment in boxing history. What's your funniest moment?

and for those who dont know, this is Paquita la del Barrio

Comment

looooool Mayorga was a clown

Comment

I remember that lol. I didn't laugh at it back then like I do now though since I'm a Vargas fan.

I found this the other day which had me laughing all the way through. A face off spin off they did recently when Mayorga got into the MMA scene... He hasn't changed one bit lol:

Comment

Mayorga is one funny bastard and he would of KO this guy Level who is another Kimbo Slice here in the streets of Miami. I was really looking forward to this fight and when the fight started Level went straight for the takedown like a punk. You see this guy level on YouTube fighting like a beast toe to toe and when he fought Mayorga he knew even a old out of shape would of KO him. What a fraud of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Mayorga is one funny bastard and he would of KO this guy Level who is another Kimbo Slice here in the streets of Miami. I was really looking forward to this fight and when the fight started Level went straight for the takedown like a punk. You see this guy level on YouTube fighting like a beast toe to toe and when he fought Mayorga he knew even a old out of shape would of KO him. What a fraud of a fight
            It's called MMA

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              It's called MMA
              Indeed... like an MMA guy's gonna stand and trade with a championship level boxer? smh.

As for funny moments however, Tyson Fury punching himself in the face always brings a smile to my face.

Also Ruslan saying he'd light a candle and pray for Mile High Mike not to injure himself in training...damn, bet Mike wishes he had, now.

Comment

Working...
              X