Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Rios Event Tests Waters of Foreign Soil PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that Lucas and Danny is on the card i will buy the ppv, heck ill pay 130.00 just to see that fight, that fight should be the head-liner.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      That has to be the richest thing to ever spill from the keyboard of a floydiot....are you kidding me? He has no point, he is a flom or at the very least captain save a bumsniff.

You come out with some crap like that whilst simultaneously representing a fanbase whose standard, nailed on practice is to label everyone that thinks floyd is a nob, a pactturd/fart etc.

Funny stuff and a nice try, schnuffty, but no....just no.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        1) I'm not a Floyd fan and certainly not a Broner fan. I just can't stand the pure, unlogic hatred from some idiot who does nothing else on this forum but hating on one fighter no matter what

2) Did I mention you're a hater?

Anyway, I'm done talking with you, i could do that with a wall, the result still would be the same.
        1) Yes you are or you seem to love their racist fanbase...hmmm. Hatred, hater, haters, haterzzz...'hating' on floyd? Learn to read or at least pay attention, schnuffty! I dont hate Floyd at all, its his bumsniffing, racist, derplet fans I find so vile and contemptable

2) Hater, hate, haterzzz blah blah blah....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WSHH or Floydhype would be a better fit for someone of your ilk.
        Last edited by junior gong; 07-27-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post

Comment

arum said that pac won't ever fight in the U.S. anymore because of the taxes. but he wants america to buy the PPV. i was'nt born in america but ive made a good life here. i'm one that won't be buying this PPV.

Comment

Macau will be the future of boxing.

Just think about how big this gate and PPV numbers are gonna be.

November 24, the new era of boxing begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                The matchup isn't that interesting to me and I feel this fight isn't that great to be honest so I don't think it's fair to use this as a barometer. I don't think this ppv will do very well either. Thinking about 500 to 650,000 ppvs.
                Completely agree.

The only real drama here is the question of whether or not Pacquiao was irreparably damaged by the Marquez knockout. But that in and of itself doesn't make for a very compelling pay-per-view in my opinion.

Comment

Arum is truly trying to save Pacquiao. He knows that Americans still have in their memory of Pac being knocked out. It's a bold, and almost desperate move, but I hope it works.

Comment

if the fight does around 500k buys in the us, it would be very good

then add the china ppv which would be more imo

this could potential be a massive financial success or an epic failure for top rank

they will be paying manny like 30m for this again

the fight will need to hit around 3-4m buys in china, I think it is prices at 10 dollars each in china (may be wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      arum said that pac won't ever fight in the U.S. anymore because of the taxes. but he wants america to buy the PPV. i was'nt born in america but ive made a good life here. i'm one that won't be buying this PPV.
                      lol you are a the very definition of a loser who basis his whole life on someone who would sht on your if he ever met you

the whole forum knows manny shagged your mother which is why you hate him and will never buy a ppv with him in it

Comment

Working...
                      X