No announcement yet.

Have you guys seen my abs, yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Not that it's any business of yours, but surely you can understand the concept of self employment, right? Being self employed gives me a lot of time to focus on a lot of different projects, which in turn gives me more revenues of income. A few revenues I have are with websites. I have two friends who design websites and I create digital art and logos for them to license and own whenever they design new ones, and get paid through PayPal for doing so. Depending on how popular the site is, and how much traffic is generated, I can either get paid once for a project in a lump sum, or recieve regular paychecks from it.

This is just one example of quite a few. That said, I'm not loaded by any means, nor have I ever claimed to be.

Hahaha. . . Whatever you say

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Not that it's any business of yours, but surely you can understand the concept of self employment, right? Being self employed gives me a lot of time to focus on a lot of different projects, which in turn gives me more revenues of income. A few revenues I have are with websites. I have two friends who design websites and I create digital art and logos for them to license and own whenever they design new ones, and get paid through PayPal for doing so. Depending on how popular the site is, and how much traffic is generated, I can either get paid once for a project in a lump sum, or recieve regular paychecks from it.

This is just one example of quite a few. That said, I'm not loaded by any means, nor have I ever claimed to be.
      My children's dad does something similar and makes pretty decent money.

Sorrrry for leaving you and my liver hanging btw, I fell asleep in my daughter's bed reading her a story

I got home at 5:30 am from my night out on Saturday, then I had to work and pick up the kiddies, I was KO'd by 11:30

PS: **** that little spacker, according to him everyone is on welfare.

Oh and I'd do you Bringer :wank:

I don't know why Donny is so concerned with what other men look like?
      Last edited by Bossy; 03-12-2012, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Start the reactor.

Comment

One of these days I will finally get home to keep up with everything thats been goin here.

Comment

Working...
          X