Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Going To Do Now That Anorak is Banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin'
    that's a pretty ****ty attitude.

kinda like me asking how your grandparents liked those cowboy boots being stuck up that ass, pretty tasteless.
    Hahahaha...racist rockin' swoops in to rescue an internet damsel in distress. how's that passive aggressive attitude working out for you scrawny Ronnie?

Comment

Sorry rockin' for posting your latent racist attempt to offend me. It didn't work. I did, however, quote your post before you deleted it for the forum to see.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Hahahaha...racist rockin' swoops in to rescue an internet damsel in distress. how's that passive aggressive attitude working out for you scrawny Ronnie?

Whatever, just wanted to see how you react when somebody comes at you sideways. The minorities always yell racist. But did it or did it not go the way that I wrote? just yell racist.....
        Last edited by Rockin'; 07-18-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Whatever, just wanted to see how you react when somebody comes at you sideways. The minorities always yell racist. But did it or did it not go the way that I wrote? Can't deny history? just yell racist.....
          I don't care if you're racist or not. It's funny how a racial comment came from you though and then try to place blame on someone for calling you out on it. Nice try dude.

Comment

Sorry rockin' for posting your latent racist attempt to offend me. It didn't work. I did, however, quote your post before you deleted it for the forum to see.
            Just stating history to come at you sideways, just like you came all sideways at that on guy with your bs.

My ancestors got the **** kicked out of them in WWII. It is what it is, the past.

Comment

I don't care if you're racist or not. It's funny how a racial comment came from you though and then try to place blame on someone for calling you out on it. Nice try dude.
              for you. sideways is sideways no matter how you look at it. and I was speaking hypothetically, look it up.
              Last edited by Rockin'; 07-18-2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

This pencil going in my ass is for Annie. RIP lad, you will be missed

Comment

pour out liquor for all of my dead homies:

horty
                  rak
                  and T

Comment

A public apology to crazyn8tive. I was out of line. Would you believe that Pugilistica Dementia was responsible for such an inappropriate action such as it was? Sincerely, my apologies...........
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-19-2014, 08:41 AM.

Comment

It will be nice not cringing at the threads he makes for a while

Comment

Working...
                      X