Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tells Critics: I'll Fight The Devil, I'll Fight Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably would, Canelo is the future of boxing.

Good attitude by the Champ

Comment

Belial would eat his ass alive and spit him back out.

Comment

I don't think that Canelo has been protected as much as people make out on here, remember he had three fights cancelled before it was said he would fight Lopez. Anyhow if Canelo does beat Lopez which he should, it would be good if he fought Mayweather in december but i doubt that would happen as Canelo is still too green.

Comment

Canelo u ain't worth Dick ! Why don't u fight Kirkland, Lara, martirosyan , Molina , Garcia, Angulo, or Trout

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
            Canelo u ain't worth Dick ! Why don't u fight Kirkland, Lara, martirosyan , Molina , Garcia, Angulo, or Trout
            Because they're not the Devil, lol!! Dude talks a mean a$$ game but plays a weak a$$ 1!!

Comment

Canelo has balls ! He would fight anybody. Pwill, Kirland, Ortiz all canceled ! Plus he wants floyd and cotto !

Comment

This kid is tripping balls.

I hope Josesito breaks Ginger's jaw and derails another hype train.

What? I can dream can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Canelo will be alright. He's 21. GBP know what to do with him.

I dont blame them with fans like we have in this sport. A young fighter loses a fight or two and they are completely written off so why the **** should GBP not take the easy route when we have fans like most of you?

OF COURSE i want to see Canelo in with the best, at the very least guys in his own weight but do i blame GBP for protecting him when the kid is 21? No i do not. Yes i know he's had like 40 fights but the fact of the matter remains, the kid is still 21/22 years old. He's a baby in Boxing years, even if he is very experienced in ring years.

Maybe if we had fans like the UFC has then i would have slaughtered GBP for protecting him but knowing the fans Boxing has, i dont blame then one bit. Dont contribute to the reason and then complain when it happens.

All you who write fighters off after a loss or two are the ones who are contributing to the new age Boxers who prefer to take the easy route. Why? Because they know if they lose they will be completely written off. So dont complain when something you helped create comes back to bite you on your arse.
                  The thing is this will ultimately hurt Canelo. He isn't evolving as he should. The best learning years will go by him and when he finally meets someone with a pulse, he'll be humiliated. All in the sake of making more money. Sad. By the way that's exactly what happened to Ortiz. Only Ortiz is actually a good fighter with some mental problems and very emotional. I don't think Canelo is as good...

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    de la hoya is protecting him but.....

he will probably face Cotto Next year
                    ...But then he's not ready for Mayweather... what gives?

Comment

all Trolling aside..... Canelo does have an amazing attitude. I'm glad he's the future of boxing.

The future looks bright

Comment

Working...
                      X