No announcement yet.

Wrestlers blading.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Wrestlers blading.

Seriously how could you purposely cut yourself? I couldn't bring myself to do it.

WTF @ Eddie Guerrero.

Comment

this is baby shi t, you ever see dusty rhodes forehead?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        this is baby shi t, you ever see dusty rhodes forehead?
        or Superfly Snuka.

This is prehistoric stuff to be honest, they've all been blading since wrestling began. Back when I could only see Ric Flair in wrestling magazines and he was the p4p baddest wrestler around for a time. A long time.

Comment

Guaranteed if he were earning minimum wage he'd be blading somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Guaranteed if he were earning minimum wage he'd be blading somebody else.
            most wrestlers are underpaid

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              most wrestlers are underpaid
              under paid for their demanding schedule but i think most of the wwe guys are making decent living wages aren't they? i really don't know myself....

Comment

Wrestlers have been blading since the 70s as far as I know. They'd get I think an extra $50 on their payouts in the 80s. You don't see anywhere near the blood they showed in 80s and 90s being WWE has become a lot more "kid" oriented. You literally can't use the piledriver or brainbuster anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  under paid for their demanding schedule but i think most of the wwe guys are making decent living wages aren't they? i really don't know myself....
                  Main Eventers make around mid-high 6 figures - low 7. Guys like John Cena, HHH, Undertaker definitely make in the Millions (not anymore than 3-4 a year though). The mid carders and openers are withing mid 5 to low 6 figures.

But they also are in charge of paying their own transportation, and lodging, and no insurance is available for wrestlers, so add those expenses throughout the year, and in the end they really dont end up with much. A lot of guys ended up moving to TNA being the travel is much, much less, but the exposure also is much less than WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    a star like Eddie Guerrero was making less than 500,000 a year before he died smh

i know guys like orton,cena,Undertaker,triple h ,rey mysterio make a million or more but the rest of that roster dont make a lot and they got to pay for thier own transportation

cena ,triple h,Undertaker,and orton get first class tickets, hotel,ground transportation paid for by the wwe
                    Last edited by heat27; 10-24-2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X