Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else isn't excited for Pacquiao/Marquez III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the most I been looking forward to a Pacquiao fight since Cotto even tho I know JMM losses this one

Comment

This fight will be fight of the year for sure. Marquez knows how to fight Pac and he is not that old. Look at Hopkins he's almost 50 but still a top fighter. And i think that Marquez has gained weight naturally so weight will not be an isssue. I'm really excited for this fight and i'll not be surprised at all if Marquez wins especially that Pac is distracted by the lawsuit filled against him by Visionquest.

Comment

Not as excited as I should be considering the first two fight and both guys are really the same size so whatever class they are fighting in they are near the same size, there isn't some crazy range issue that can be exploited which was his big problem against Floyd.

Still JMM is getting up there although he has aged well for a former featherweight but he has been looking worn since Casamayor and how many beatings has he endured since then, he has been able to keep the wheels on to get this shot he has been seeking but the wheels could fall off at any time really.

My hope for the fight lies in that JMM is a great fighter and I am hoping he has 1 great performance left in him, this really is his last stand there is no tomorrow for him, my hope is he can channel all that and at least make a real go of it.

It is entirely possible he gets blown out, but I am standing by what I have said and JMM will at the very least make it competitive.

Comment

Pacquiao is a coward...he spent years and divisions running away from this guy, and now that he is old you'll fight him again? A total b*tch move from the biggest fraud in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Huge "Dinamita" fan myself, but I just can't get amped for this one. Maybe 24/7 will change that, but Pacquiao should've given Marquez his rubbermatch about a year after the rematch, IMO. It seems to me he's just been waiting on Marquez to get old, and with the added weight (we've seen how ineffective Marquez is past 135lbs), I can't honestly see this fight as being a fair one.

That said, I'll be watching and supporting Marquez. I just can't get myself amped up over it. Seems to me Pacquiao just wants to finally be able to look himself in the mirror and say "I beat Marquez" with a straight face.
            WTF are u talking about? You forgot Pac already beat Marquez twice? you may say it was a close fight but that is the way they are when you see a fight between two great fighters and this fight is a closing fight of their trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
              WTF are u talking about? You forgot Pac already beat Marquez twice? you may say it was a close fight but that is the way they are when you see a fight between two great fighters and this fight is a closing fight of their trilogy.
              what are you talking about 1st fight was a draw and 2nd fight 99.9% of people thought Marquez won

Comment

I'd say I'm more excited for Cotto Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
                  Pacquiao didn't beat shit.

He got a draw in the first fight. And before you resort to "but...but...but that judge had a scoring error scoring the first round 10-7 instead of 10-6", allow me to point out the fact that Pacquiao should have had a point deducted for hitting Marquez while down.

So it evens out to a draw.

And the second fight is widely considered a Marquez victory to nearly every intelligent, rational, objective boxing fan who knows how to score rounds.

Speaking of which, what was your score for that fight? Did you have the same 115-112 scorecard that Harold "LOL" Lederman had?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    what are you talking about 1st fight was a draw and 2nd fight 99.9% of people thought Marquez won
                    Right! Just like 100% of people thought Castillo won against Floyd in the first fight. Loser!

Comment

Anyone who says their not excited doesn't know **** about boxing. We have two of the greatest boxers ever fighting a 3rd fight after two epic and close fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X