No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: Montiel is First, The Other Champions Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: Montiel is First, The Other Champions Next

Bantamweight contender Nonito Donaire will pursue his 25th straight victory and his 10th stoppage in his past 12 fights in a Feb. 19, HBO televised showdown against WBO and WBC champion Fernando Montiel from the Mandalay Hotel in Las Vegas. A victory over the 31-year-old Montiel (44-2-2, 34 knockouts), said the 28-year-old Donaire (25-1, 17 KOs), will "skyrocket my marketablity," leading to "bigger fights."

[Click Here To Read More]

jus keep on dreamin' Donaire,,, Montiel's gonna bust ur a$$ from round 1 to 12

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Donaire, Top rank, and Dunkin will go after Moreno or even Agbeko if he wins the tourney for that matter. And, if Mares wins the tourney that fight won't happen cuz' of the TR-GBP beef.

Comment

Donaire starting to talk a lot.

Comment

If donaire beats montiel him fighting moreno would be good or king kong but i see him beating kong kong but not moreno

Comment

i thought he was going t say that he wanted to go up in weight to face someone his own size,like vazquez jr

Comment

Good one Donaire. You have to plan the plan to get to your planned destination.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                i thought he was going t say that he wanted to go up in weight to face someone his own size,like vazquez jr
                Well Moreno, Agbeko, and Mares are his size no? Or very close to it.

And, he will dominate Vazquez Jr.

Moreno, Agbeko, Mares, and Montiel will be tougher challenges for Donaire than what WV2 would be.

Comment

Donaire is a monster, he will knock Montiel out in under 12 and then go on to beat either moreno or agbecko after he beats mares, so he will be undisputed so don't be jumping on the bandwagon

Comment

IF he beat montiel i want him to face next the winner of agbeko-mares then move up in weight challenge jason litzau or caballero i think nonito can beat them easy and then JUANMA or GAMBOA!

Comment

Working...
                    X