No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Robert Garcia's apology from Live Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    dude, you're delusional. it's only your opinion that it's "common knowledge". why would rios know that? it's not like the dude is medically trained to diagnose parkinsons over the TV. i'm not saying he doesn't know the dude has something weird going on. but to say that he HAS to know merely because he's a boxer is straight up stupid. half of the ppl that know about roach's condition probably only are aware because of the 24/7 episode that focused on him which aired YEARS ago. stop it silly. besides, have u heard rios talk? doubt he can even pronounce parkinsons.
    translation:

'please give rios a pass cause he's an idiot.'

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      dude, you're delusional. it's only your opinion that it's "common knowledge". why would rios know that? it's not like the dude is medically trained to diagnose parkinsons over the TV. i'm not saying he doesn't know the dude has something weird going on. but to say that he HAS to know merely because he's a boxer is straight up stupid. half of the ppl that know about roach's condition probably only are aware because of the 24/7 episode that focused on him which aired YEARS ago. stop it silly. besides, have u heard rios talk? doubt he can even pronounce parkinsons.
      how can u get into ur opnents head if u dont know a fakk about them. ????

Comment

Apologizing is gay.

Comment

... I would just like to tell you that Rios didn't know that Roach has a disease.

... I would just like to tell you that Margo didn't know that Margo had bricks in his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Markavelli View Post
            shlt! stop being as stupid as your boy Floyd, only idiot as yourself would think like this... ****! can you kill yourself so as to get rid of scum like you in our society.
            stupid? scum like me in society? do you hear yourself? you're a buffoon. and from the look of your sig, you my friend, need a girlfriend.

Comment

Weak excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Apologizing is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

He didnt knew that Roach had a disease which is pretty obvious and open, but he know that Tony didnt had plaster even if he wasnt in there.

Comment

why he make fun on freddie. freddie is great trainer and good person.

margrito is a cheater and now his trainer make insult on freddie

Comment

Working...
                      X