Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Margarito ban going to be like the A-Rod steroid controversy? ENOUGH ALREADY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingChile View Post
    And how about those fat ass out of shape Linemen who can't even see their ****ing bellies. Baseball definitely requires more skill and for every Tony Gwynn there are hundreds of baseball players that are in great shape.
    Wide Receivers, Cornerbacks and Linebackers are freak athletes. Name a baseball player that comes close to displaying Ray Lewis-type athleticism.

Comment

You OBVIOUSLY missed the point entirely. Let me break it down for you. In terms of controversy and constantly regurgitating the issue at hand the Margarito ban is controversial in the boxing world and is constantly being brought up similar to the hottest topic in the baseball world: A-Rod & steroids.
      Way to point out the obvious that everyone already knows. Did you know the sky is blue too? Margarito and Arod have been compared for a while. Also A-Rod's roids are not harmful like Margarito's plaster was.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
        Wide Receivers, Cornerbacks and Linebackers are freak athletes. Name a baseball player that comes close to displaying Ray Lewis-type athleticism.

So just because you're a great athlete means you're a great player in your sport? So I guess Larry Bird sucked at basketball since you couldn't slide a penny under his shoes whenever he jumped. Boxers aren't at athletes either then, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Bless this thread.
          Mangler, you're better than condoning the thread of a blatant racist.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Bless this thread.
            Amen to that. The alleged cheater knocked Cotto out. We shall wait for the rematch.

Comment

Margarito deserves all the hate. I hope it continues on forever so he can live in disgrace for his sins. Dam cheatin bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
                Mangler, you're better than condoning the thread of a blatant racist.
                He is bias towards PR fighters, but Ricans aren't a race so he is not a racist.

Comment

So just because you're a great athlete means you're a great player in your sport? So I guess Larry Bird sucked at basketball since you couldn't slide a penny under his shoes whenever he jumped. Boxers aren't at athletes either then, huh?
                  WTF are you talking about, your logic is foolish I never said you have to be athletic to be great. All I did was compare the athleticism of a football player to that of a baseball player. You're blowing it out of proportion. "Boxers aren't athletes" lmao you're a moron.

Comment

Will people stop bringing this **** up? CHRIST! Enough already! All I see is Cotto huggers making new topics everyday about how Margarito should be banned, he cheated against Cotto even though we have no proof, Cotto will destroy him in the rematch, blah blah blah.

Will people ever get over this ****? He's banned for now, so he's irrelevant. If you must, hate on him when he gets back. He's a top fighter and the Cotto huggers need something to make themselves sleep better at night by telling themselves Antonio used plaster to beat someone who already had a china chin. Ok then; whatever floats your boat.
                    I see you're hurting bec your idol turned out to be a FRAUD....

Comment

Working...
                    X