No announcement yet.

Pro Evolution Soccer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Evolution Soccer

New version is out soon, takes up too much time of mine and my friends life buts its ****in ace.

Anyone else lookin forward to it?

if u prefer fifa **** you

if you i have a life and hate both i envy you.

Up to Pro Evo 6, I was addicted
    Not a fan of the next gen versions

Comment

2008 was ****. ive got it and ive only played it three times. im sticking to fifa.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
        2008 was ****. ive got it and ive only played it three times. im sticking to fifa.
        I know what you mean there wasn't much change from the previous year, i can't stomach fifa though its too blaggin for me

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
          I know what you mean there wasn't much change from the previous year, i can't stomach fifa though its too blaggin for me
          FIFA was miles behind PES, absolutely hopeless
          This year though, it looks a lot better, the ball physics seems pretty much sorted and a load of content
          Check some videos on youtube, I think it's the first FIFA I'm gonna buy since '98.

Comment

I bought FIFA and Pro Evo last time.

I preferred Pro Evo, but the online lag was terrible and I found a few things annoying ie. penalties were weird, too many tackles being called as fouls, a few other things that I've forgotten...

Comment

This tgime of the yearmeans pro evo v fifa debate.

I'm going to seriously look into it this time fifa 08 was a bit poor, especilly when it was better than pro veo.

Comment

I'm a Pro Ev man but I didn't buy it last year as I only have a PS2 and I have been meaning to buy a PS3 for over a year. I will probably get a PS3 and Pro Ev 2009 in the next month or so but I heard FIFA was good last year so I will buy that as well.

Comment

Im a pro evo junkie also, but only ever play the master legue.

I only played 2008 for one season and and scared to continue playing as i dont know if i should gamble on buying a couple of good players and spend all my points, then il have to win loads of games just to keep afloat.

I take it way too seriously.

Comment

Fifa is just way better now.

Winning Eleven was pretty good, but have you seen the trailers and screenshots for Fifa 09? lol.

It's going to put every soccer game of all time, to shame.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X