No announcement yet.

Anselmo Moreno=Young Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Thats why he (Moreno) turned down the fight huh???
    There was a LOT to that on both sides. Donaire wasn't available to fight anyways (that lil' issue with Top Rank that kept him shelved most of the year) and Moreno was in a management conundrum. They may very well meet down the road. Time wasn't yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      DLH said he's willing to make Mares vs. Moreno but he said not any time soon

Cause he knows Mares ain't all that.

Comment

Too many idiots here.

From his punch selection, to the way he stands, to the way he throws his jab, everything is pernel like. YES he fights like Pernell, you're idiots for saying otherwise.

The only thing missing are Sweet Peas antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          DLH said he's willing to make Mares vs. Moreno but he said not any time soon
          That's really a shame, because that's the #1 fight I want to see right now.

Comment

I hate when promoters wait so long to make fights these days.

It's always been an issue but it seems much worse now.

I mean, Gamboa-Lopez STILL hasn't happened? Really? And now no one really cares that much if it does.

Why not just make it happen while it's hot? It's not like the loser will fade into obscurity.

Just make it Mares-Moreno happen while it's hot. Right now!

Comment

he does resemble pernell but he is like pernell's second-rate, dumbed down stunt double. A prime Pernell was a special thing, Moreno is not on that level.

Comment

Working...
              X