Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    All Filipinos are related?
    i assumed so...

Comment

thanks for the share

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Floyd is known for handing out fake $100 bills. Just sayin.
        Vintage Check Hooks!

Comment

Is this guy supposed to be a boxing fan?

"I had no choice but to send him pics of the 7 belts and no crazy new weight classes, all the same sanctioned WBC OG weight classes, not some made up ****. the champ is 41 and 0! the only undefeated champion next to rocky marciano"

Comment

Floyd does an aweful lot of talking...not much fighting, Pacman rolls on to another match in the meantime

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              All Filipinos are related?

What's the name of the chic in your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                Is this guy supposed to be a boxing fan?

"I had no choice but to send him pics of the 7 belts and no crazy new weight classes, all the same sanctioned WBC OG weight classes, not some made up ****. the champ is 41 and 0! the only undefeated champion next to rocky marciano"
                dumb carnt forgot joe calzaghe and sven ottke

quite a few of mayweather's title belts are rubbish. for one he only has 6 all up, not 7.
                two came against some of the weakest champions in history, Gatti and Baldomir.
                he won another against zab who'd just lost to baldomir.
                his 154 belt was won by an uninspiring sd over and old and inactive De La Hoya who was given the vacant belt for beating Mayorga.
                this guy shouldn't talk. he only has two belts he should get any credit for
                Last edited by Fighting Pride; 03-28-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  I don't know what crazier, Floyd's spending habits or driving habits. Dude's gonna be broke or paralyzed.

agree. It's no surprise to me. In the Hatton v Mayweather 24/7 he goes right throught a red with the cameraman in the back....LOL!!!

His spending habits are well known and out of control. I remember him giving Oscar ****e in the lead up to their bout about being so tight fisted that he gave four people a $20 note to split each in tips........

Comment

damn yall never heard of Ben Baller? WTF?

he is a real cool dude, seen him at a Lakers Game YEARS AGO, NO he is not into all that Mayweather vs Pacquiao BULL****, he is just cool with everybody as far as Hip Hop Artist and Athletes and he is a Jeweler, he been cool with Floyd for AWHILE NOW, seen him in one of Mayweather's ustream videos awhile ago!

ANYWAY...seems to me like Mayweather is ENJOYING LIFE, while bitter fans, Boxing Writers and SO Called "BOXING EXPERTS" spend everyday writing and posting negative stuff about the dude...lol seems like some people feel they are HURTING HIM when they post all that negative stuff I don't know but it doesn't look like he cares
                    Last edited by sicko; 03-29-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X