Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin: Ward turned down fight 3 times, Froch and Mayweather are making excuses !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin: Ward turned down fight 3 times, Froch and Mayweather are making excuses !!!

The title says it all, GGG is hungry for big names, Will any of these 3 or any other big name grow a pair or not?, DISCUSS !!!

http://www.cityam.com/219426/gennady...ned-down-fight

Sh_it's gettin' real!

If this article is 100% from Golovkin, I see the Ward fight next year!

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
      If this article is 100% from Golovkin, I see the Ward fight next year!
      If the article is 100%, then you might as well forget about Ward ever fighting GGG.
      If it's true then Ward turned down a GGG fight 1 more time than Kid Undercard did lol.
      Still waiting on Ward to refute that he told HBO he didn't want the fight.

Comment

With Ward apparently going to 175 and Floyd fighting Berto or Karim Mayfield in his last fight, GGG is SOL..

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
          The title says it all, GGG is hungry for big names, Will any of these 3 or any other big name grow a pair or not?, DISCUSS !!!

http://www.cityam.com/219426/gennady...ned-down-fight
          This entire thread is pure bulls..t! Golovkin's team claimed previously that they never spoke to anyone in Ward's camp about a fight because: A. Ward's promotional problems; B. Golovin wants to unify the 160-pound division and; C. Ward is not a PPV fighter.

Now that fight fans and the boxing press see who Golovkin truly is and start to criticize him, he comes up with the bullsh..t!

Until a few weeks ago, Mayweather did not even know who Golovkin was. Now, he is supposedly making excuses. Mayweather doesn't have to make excuses. He spent 19 years making his reputation and becoming the best paid athlete in the world by fighting the best opponent at every weight class.

Golovkin is nothing more than a Johnny-come-lately who has done nothing in his career, but thinks he deserves a fight against Mayweather.
          Last edited by big_james10; 07-03-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Yea not buying this frauds bullshlt

Comment

That sounds like a bold claim, but I wouldn't be surprised. It probably had nothing to do with Golovkin himself, but rather that Ward wasn't fighting anyone because of his constant lawsuits against Goosen. Ward talked a lot of crap about still being able to fight during all that, but he would have if he could.

Comment

Can you blame Ward though?

GGG is a beast.

He's not ranked #4 on the p4p list for nothing.

Ward would have a better chance against Kovalev.

Comment

How about Andre Ward's claims that your team is "making excuses" not to fight him?

Andre Ward turned down a fight with me three times to HBO! He knows the truth and only excuses are from him. He even avoided me in Olympics by changing weight. Maybe he heard I would fight at 168!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    That sounds like a bold claim, but I wouldn't be surprised. It probably had nothing to do with Golovkin himself, but rather that Ward wasn't fighting anyone because of his constant lawsuits against Goosen. Ward talked a lot of crap about still being able to fight during all that, but he would have if he could.
                    Yeah but Ward said that people were using his promotional issues as an excuse to not fight him.
                    So which one is it? Was he able to fight and just chose inactivity for 19 months or he couldn't fight and promotional issues are reasons and not "excuses"?
                    Ward is ****ed either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X