Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    thanks for sharing, now I got something to watch while I eat my lunch

5 Estrellas
    Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    ........Wilfredo !.................
    Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    nice Documentary thanks for sharing.

No problem fellas. I figured since there's a PR fighter going for PR history next week that this would be a good time to drop this gem

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      One of the best if not the best PR fighter of all time.

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      wilfredo gomez is my fav puerto rican fighter, dude was a beast no doubt. the zarate fight proved how great gomez was.

I agree, he's in the top 3 GOAT to come out of PR in my opinion. I wonder where the boxing historians on the island rank him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        One of the best boxing docs I've ever seen..It also goes to show how boxing has changed from the 70's and 80's..The ref's would let you beat the **** out of your opponent for a hot second before stepping in. Now the first booty dew dance and there breaking the action..I noticed that watching this doc. Wow, how times have changed..

PRPP

Great point about the premature stoppage nowadays, shyt is lame sometimes.

Originally posted by baya View Post
        good look. great doc. i could have done w/out the excuses for the sanchez and nelson fights, though.

Yea that was kinda weak, you can't blame a loss on partying and hanging around the wrong people now if there was a death in the family or he lost his house that could definitely fuk your training camp up but partying and hanging around the wrong people, that's just an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by LWO View Post
          Gomez is an ATG. His fight with Lupe Pintor was SAVAGE (max kellerman voice)

This is one of the best highlight vids i've ever seen

Gomez vs Pintor was a WAR! That highlight vid gives me goosebumps. The piano music goes well with it too. Savagely beautiful.

Comment

the mexican determination is crazy. i competed in a 50K about a month ago in Califaz with a carnal of mine on Mt. Diablo ..... this dude is RIDDLED with cancer and a psycho runner, i'm talking about that it got into his lymph nodes and spread throughout his body and that fool finished it with me. i know this for certain, if i wasn't there, his lil pr brother from DC, he wouldn't have finished. it's a beautiful rivalry.

Comment

the mexican determination is crazy. i competed in a 50K about a month ago in Califaz with a carnal of mine on Mt. Diablo ..... this dude is RIDDLED with cancer and a psycho runner, i'm talking about that it got into his lymph nodes and spread throughout his body and that fool finished it with me. i know this for certain, if i wasn't there, his lil pr brother from DC, he wouldn't have finished. it's a beautiful rivalry.
              Probably the best rivalry in all of the sport. At least to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Probably the best rivalry in all of the sport. At least to me.
                pr vs mex > yankees vs redsox; dallas vs redskins; celtics vs lakers. fo' sho.

Comment

pr vs mex > yankees vs redsox; dallas vs redskins; celtics vs lakers. fo' sho.
                  Israelíes vs Arabes

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    Israelíes vs Arabes
                    diablo nene, lo llevastes alli.

Comment

diablo nene, lo llevastes alli.
                      lol

esos moderfockers an estao peliando desde antes de Cristo, por eso I tuque there.
                      Last edited by -jose-; 05-29-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X