No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I missed your two second limit but make it happen man, call Arum up and get it done. I'm all for it, Pac needs to right that wrong anyways. Don't be mad cause Tim stays winning, that's what winners do, you are more than welcome to join the squad, we don't discriminate.
    No thanks about joining your squad. I do my dirt about my lonely but back to the script. It's a win win for TR they get a PPV event an April. Bradley vs Pac 2 why the f**k not get it together TR.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      I'll ignore you on this cause you refuse to acknowledge experts who saw it live had it a whitewash, with no hbo in their ear.

I coulda sworn you've boosted Macklin on account of him beating Sturm, and that fight was far closer.
      Why should he acknowledge the(so-called)experts,while you ignore the judges who are paid to view that fight and nothing else..Not write or talk in between rds,just focus on the fight...Oh and btw those experts did not see a whitewash..Each saw a close fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Why should he acknowledge the(so-called)experts,while you ignore the judges who are paid to view that fight and nothing else..Not write or talk in between rds,just focus on the fight...Oh and btw those experts did not see a whitewash..Each saw a close fight..
        The numbers imply whitewash, not close at all

1. More 11-1 scores that 7-5+draw+Bradley win combined
        2. Average score reported: 117-111

Comment

• LoL @ Rome-By-Ko

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            No thanks about joining your squad. I do my dirt about my lonely but back to the script. It's a win win for TR they get a PPV event an April. Bradley vs Pac 2 why the f**k not get it together TR.
            Arum has nothing to lose, he's all about that money anyways and he'd get the old scoop-scoop.

Comment

I think you don't know the meaning of a the word fact..Bradley is undefeated dude..I know it burns ya azz to have to acknowledge this,but this is a fact..You believing Bradley did not deserve the decision is an opinion..That's reality..
              Doesn't burn me.

I was rooting for Bradley immensely to beat Pacquaio. Nothing I would have liked more than to see him win (Legitimately)

Comment

The fact is Rios is undefeated..There is no changing that..
                And here, again, is the problem.

Why must we excuse incompetence? Is it not clear to you, as a logical human being with intelligence that Rios LOST to Abril CLEARLY?

Must we accept that he should have lost but really on paper he's undefeated because of clear as day incompetence? I don't understand.

All you're doing is putting your fingers in your ears and accepting a technicality because you like the sound of it.

Don't take it the wrong way but it's boarderline delusion you are dealing with.

Comment

• Bradley's a pretty tough fight for Pacquiao to return from a KO in, particularly in April.

I think I gave Bradley 3-4 rounds and I picked him to win a rematch before the Pac-Marquez KO.

Interesting fight, but not what Pacquiao needs right now.

Comment

• People are in denial over the Bradley loss and in shock over the Marquez KO. Pac can rematch both of them and make it right. Talk to Bob Arum......his promoter.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                      People are in denial over the Bradley loss and in shock over the Marquez KO. Pac can rematch both of them and make it right. Talk to Bob Arum......his promoter.
                      Shouldn't you be somewhere giving Rios credit for the Abril win? Don't forget Cintron, he proved he's just as good as p4p Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                      X