Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't wait for Margarito to DEMOLISH Garcia and his stans to say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    You and I both know Cotto would never EVER beat Margs.... Margs is tailor made for Cotto...
    You and I both know that all Margarito can bring is pressure..the moment that gets neutralized he buckles!..

His chin will never be the same after Cotto and Mosley..cotto can adapt to any style and give problems to anyone with the right training..Not saying cotto will beat Margarito..but he definitely can..

I just hope Cotto accepts a rematch!!..

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
      You and I both know that all Margarito can bring is pressure..the moment that gets neutralized he buckles!..

His chin will never be the same after Cotto and Mosley..cotto can adapt to any style and give problems to anyone with the right training..Not saying cotto will beat Margarito..but he definitely can..

I just hope Cotto accepts a rematch!!..
      adapt to any style? we all know that margo and cotto after that night aint gonna b the same, after what pacquiao did to him ****.. not sure about that 1 and am a cotto fan too bro its just that after those beatings it makes ya think, and foreman is a tuff motherf0cker lets see how he looks in that 1

and didnt cotto say he didnt want anyhitng to do with margo ever again? (after the plaster insident)

Comment

Margarito is amazing, he never cheated he is a innocent man with legendary power to break anyone down. Berto, Mayweather, Martinez, Cotto, Pacquiao, and williams if they want it tony would beat them down easy.

I feel sorry for garcia he's going to get the beatingo of a lifetime. I wouldn't be surprised if garcia goes out with broken bones or brain inkury he better get excellent D if tony connects it can go from a professional boxing match to a murder. Viva Tony!!!!!!

Comment

...See!?..He doesn't need Plaster to WHOOP his opponents ass (so contradicting in'it?!)..he's just a Mexican Bad Ass who has no regard for human life (like the plaster incident didn't already prove that)

LMAO!..

Rogelio
          HTownTexan (my boy!)
          Shalafi
          El 7 Mares
          Chicano79us
          etc...

I miss them and their rant about "plain and basic common sense" talk when it came to Margarito;;
          See I wasn't going to say **** till you mention my name.

So knocking out a guy who's never been knocked out doesn't make the Cotto defeat more legit?? Still Sore in the ass I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
            adapt to any style? we all know that margo and cotto after that night aint gonna b the same, after what pacquiao did to him ****.. not sure about that 1 and am a cotto fan too bro its just that after those beatings it makes ya think, and foreman is a tuff motherf0cker lets see how he looks in that 1

and didnt cotto say he didnt want anyhitng to do with margo ever again? (after the plaster insident)
            Did I not say.."WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING?"

Cotto did very well against Margarito for most of the fight..and he was there to win..now I won't say it's the plaster that made the difference..or am I here to make excuses..but after the 6th Cotto's nose was out the game..it was bleeding non-stop and obviously broken to ****..which had started in round 2!..Vazquez stood in his corner talking bout he couldn't breath in the rematch vs Marquez and tossed in the towel..but Cotto said fuck it..let's get it..and he got walked down by the fresher and stronger man that night..very bad night for Cotto on so many levels..

against Pacquiao..it was a combination of his Corner and the Post-Margarito version of himself..look back and listen to the instructions Santiago was giving him since round 1!..and you'll see what I mean..now I'm not saying he would've beaten Pacquiao otherwise..he probably would have lost regardless..but it would have definitely been a much different match up if Evangelista was still in that corner..and definitely if that was the Pre-Margarito Cotto..which Roach probably wouldn't have dared to mention as an opponent unless he came down to 143 or less..

and yes..Cotto did say that Margarito won't make another cent using his name..I disagree on so many levels with that...Margarito will always be known as the guy who dismantled Cotto's career unless Cotto can redeem himself..but that notion alone will make Margarito a draw..cuz Cotto fans will wanna see who else he can do it to..if he can do it..without *coughplastercough* (excuse me) Capetillo..

Comment

...See!?..He doesn't need Plaster to WHOOP his opponents ass (so contradicting in'it?!)..he's just a Mexican Bad Ass who has no regard for human life (like the plaster incident didn't already prove that)

LMAO!..

Rogelio
              HTownTexan (my boy!)
              Shalafi
              El 7 Mares
              Chicano79us
              etc...

I miss them and their rant about "plain and basic common sense" talk when it came to Margarito;;
              we don't know if he used plaster in past fights. we know he attempted to use plaster against mosley, but was not allowed to.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                we don't know if he used plaster in past fights. we know he attempted to use plaster against mosley, but was not allowed to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
                  Go to Mexico and ask how many go for the Puerto Rican in a Mexico vs. Puerto Rico fight. Ones with confused iden****** do.
                  oye, imbecil.

tu me estas diciendo que uno esta "confundido" cuando un fanatico, que no comparte la nacionalidad de su peleador favorito, apoya a su peleador favorito en un combate en que su contrincante es la nacionalidad del fanatico? oye, vive tu vida para ti niņa, y no deje que otros determinen tus opiniones. eso es la diferencia entre un hombre y usted. educate mamao, pero de prisa, porque tus estupideces pueden influenciar a los demas idiotas que hay flotando por aqui.

pero de prisa, escuchastes?? insecto, so yo no estoy seguro de mi mismo porque le fui a julio diaz contra angel manfredy?? que animal eres.

get the **** outta here. the ****en idiocy that i have to address here.

lets be MEN, goddammit.
                  Last edited by baya; 03-31-2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Patiently awating the return of the tornado!!!

Comment

And that my friend is what separates you from me..a casual boxing fan to a diehard fan..

And why the **** would I go to Mexico to ask anyone anything..there's plenty of Mexicans here in Chicago..and the few that do watch boxing only cheer for mexicans..I can't blame them..they are casual fans..

Sad to see that if JCC or Erik Morales was black or Puerto Rican you wouldn't give a **** about them..
                      yo, had i read this, i would have never replied my damn self.

you ****en said it all here, sir. i'm sigging this ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X