• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great Phillip N'Dou

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      The great Phillip N'Dou
      He fought his ass off. I was at that fight. And the Augustus fight.

Crowd was ****ing CRAZY!!

Comment

• WTF is posting the video supposed to prove? That he's a good fighter? That he knows how to take an ass whipping?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          WTF is posting the video supposed to prove? That he's a good fighter? That he knows how to take an ass whipping?
          Why are you so ****ing negative? Chill out.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
            Why are you so ****ing negative? Chill out.
            Why are you so positive about Philip Ndou? I saw the fight. It was a one-sided a** kicking of a guy who is C class at best.

Comment

He fought his ass off. I was at that fight. And the Augustus fight.

Crowd was ****ing CRAZY!!
              that was a great fight... but yea i just dont think you should be so defensive when no one in this thread has said that floyd's resume was weak.. nor was it close to calzaghe... PUHHLEEZ calzaghe is a hypejob..nothing more...

but were just saying that roy's resume as of now is arguably better than floyd's (FOR NOW)... floyd has a great chance to **** on roy's resume given that he beats mosley and pacquiao.. that would put him up there easily

Comment

• One thing I did notice is that 4 of the guys on this list have used roids or HGH or something to help cut weight...etc.

Just something to think of when you put these lists together. Who knows how long they were cheating? We Dont.

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
                  that was a great fight... but yea i just dont think you should be so defensive when no one in this thread has said that floyd's resume was weak.. nor was it close to calzaghe... PUHHLEEZ calzaghe is a hypejob..nothing more...

but were just saying that roy's resume as of now is arguably better than floyd's (FOR NOW)... floyd has a great chance to **** on roy's resume given that he beats mosley and pacquiao.. that would put him up there easily
                  I dont agree that Jones resume is better. They got to the top completely different. It also wont look any better by the end of this year after he beats Mosley and Pac. Just my thoughts.

Comment

My List:

1. Mayweather Jr.
                    2. Winky Wright
                    3. Sweet Pea
                    4. Hopkins
                    5. Jones Jr.
                    6. Holyfield
                    7. Tyson
                    8. Toney
                    9. Forrest