No announcement yet.

My unbiased prediction on GGG-Jacobs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My unbiased prediction on GGG-Jacobs.

People talk about DJ when he lost to Pirog like six years ago. That was a 23 yo DJ, who was a skinny funny looking guy.

Now look at him, the guy has really grown. He's a huge MW. This man is no walk in the park.

I expect a close fight, and more difficult than GGG-Brook. With DJ maybe even knocking down Golovkin early and having him hurt, and winning most of the first four rounds, putting GGG in survival mode. Then Golovkin slowly starting to grow and being able to knock down DJ late in the fight, possibly stopping him near the 11th or 12th round, or maybe going to the scorecards where GGG wins a close 7-5 fight.

I even expect people to demand a rematch.

its going to be a tough fight. If ggg manages to beat jacobs then hes the real deal, no question about it.

Comment

I expect Jacob's glass chin to get shattered

Comment

Thats like saying Khan grew chin between prescott and now.

He didn't...

neither did Jacobs.

Comment

dj's chin bothers me. not so much that ko loss, but the kd vs mora. yeah, he went in reckless vs a soft hitter. doubtful he will be that reckless vs 3g. i like his hand speed over 3gs. if 3g has no respect for dj, i can see dj catching him and ending it.

wont be the cakewalk 3g fans say it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            People talk about DJ when he lost to Pirog like six years ago. That was a 23 yo DJ, who was a skinny funny looking guy.

Now look at him, the guy has really grown. He's a huge MW. This man is no walk in the park.

Yeah it's crazy, if you didn't know any better you'd think by reading a lot of the posts around here that Jacobs' last fight was against Pirog.

That **** was a long time ago. 12 fights ago. And Jacobs won all 12, with 11 of them by way of stoppage. One of which was a 1st round KO of freaking Peter Quillin.

Danny Jacobs is a legitimate A fighter, and he has real chances to win this fight. I'm not saying that he's favored but the dude has got more than a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2017 View Post
              I expect Jacob's glass chin to get shattered
              Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Thats like saying Khan grew chin between prescott and now.

He didn't...

neither did Jacobs.
              im sure people were saying wlad would be getting ktfo every other fight after brewster stretched him. wasnt the case. pirog caught dj with a perfect shot. that can literally happen to any fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                pirog caught dj with a perfect shot. that can literally happen to any fighter.
                Yuuuuuuuuup

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  its going to be a tough fight. If ggg manages to beat jacobs then hes the real deal, no question about it.
                  He's the real deal now in my opinion, but he does need the names to back it up

Comment

I call Golovkin "a bum beater" and maybe he's not to blame for his opposition, but if he'll get the W against Jacobs then I don't have no other choice but to place him on 6# or 5# spot on my p4p list, above Rigondeaux or even Kovalev

I like Jacobs, he seems like a nice person
                    Last edited by g27region; 01-12-2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X