Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: After Golovkin Beats Jacobs Easily, Give GGG Credit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Ward demanded to have 3 warmup fights at 175, how many warmups was he going to give GGG to move to 168? None, yeah, so hence the 164 compromise...the one that Ward refused...

SMH, trying to switch up the facts.
    so whatever happened to 154-168 cuz non one can last with ggg blah blah blah blah?

but then at the same time he had no problem fighting chavez jr at 168 and froch at 168

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    he made Dawson come down

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Jacobs is a B-level fighter what credit does he want? Golovkin has already beat B-level fighters. We're all waiting for him to fight an A-level or Elite fighter. Sadly i think it'll never happen.
      Haaaaahahahahaha man youre a joke, now Jacobs is B-level?? Come on man, u got nothing to hate on. Just break on through to the other side. We waiting for you to convert to GGG-fistianity. .

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        GGG better show better defense than he has so far in his career.
        Bruh, GGG will beat Jacob easy!!!!! Let's make a bet. IF GGG wins you become his fan. If he loses, I'll join you and become his number 1 hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          Haaaaahahahahaha man youre a joke, now Jacobs is B-level?? Come on man, u got nothing to hate on. Just break on through to the other side. We waiting for you to convert to GGG-fistianity. .
          What do you mean now? I never claimed anything different. The joke is Golovkin fans trying to make out he's an A-level fighter. They tried doing the same with that bum Lemieux.

Comment

What do you mean now? I never claimed anything different. The joke is Golovkin fans trying to make out he's an A-level fighter. They tried doing the same with that bum Lemieux.
            Take the bet I made with Kigali in the post before yours. Put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
              Take the bet I made with Kigali in the post before yours. Put up or shut up.
              Why would i take the bet? I don't rate Jacobs.

Comment

Ggg will only get credit if he beats kovalev or ward at light heavyweight.? That statement alone is giving credit that ggg is so good that people think fighting anyone below level of kov as opponent is pointless and worthless.

Comment

Why would i take the bet? I don't rate Jacobs.
                  Bruh, you will convert. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    so whatever happened to 154-168 cuz non one can last with ggg blah blah blah blah?

but then at the same time he had no problem fighting chavez jr at 168 and froch at 168

Pardon me for pointing out that he wouldn't even give Dawson the 170 he requested, and there's countless interview where he said he wasn't moving up until his body was ready. Double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      Some people hate him and will never give him credit, even though they apologize for fighters like Wilder, Ward, and so on who don't chase after half the top names GGG does. At least Wilder has an exciting style, Ward doesn't even offer that. And yet you have people who apologize for Ward's BS but who hate GGG.

I will never understand it unless it's as simple as favoring black fighters no matter what, or hating white fighters no matter what. I personally root for any fighter regardless of race so long as they chase the best fights for the fans with regularity. And bonus support for exciting fighters who follow the rules. That's all I care about. For boxing to thrive, that's what fans need to get back to supporting in prize fighters.
                      wtf??? Ward just fought fvking Kovalev

Comment

Working...
                      X