Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Nicholas Walters' Quitting: What The F*** Was That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    And while Rigo was kicking Donaire's ass, Donaire still gave it his all and managed a KD. Dude has heart and every right to call Walters out on this.
    Yep Donaire never packed it in the way Walters did last night.... Rigo was dominating him in similar fashion and he still rallied for a KD at least.

To me it was bizarre, people saying Walters was getting lit up and stuff but it really didn't look anything close to that. Look at his face in the post fight interview..... was that the face of a man that was getting beat up?? I don't think so atall.

Comment

I always find it funny when you guys, **** on Walters for quitting and a known ex P4P guys who never quit even though he got beat up by the guy, cant say **** abt it... You keyboard warriors are not in a better position than a ex P4P guy to talk... Walters quit like Ortiz... At least Ortiz in the Lopez fight, had a broken jaw... Seriously you guys are a funny bunch

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Yep Donaire never packed it in the way Walters did last night.... Rigo was dominating him in similar fashion and he still rallied for a KD at least.

To me it was bizarre, people saying Walters was getting lit up and stuff but it really didn't look anything close to that. Look at his face in the post fight interview..... was that the face of a man that was getting beat up?? I don't think so atall.
          He got beat up for about half a round, and immediately packed it in. The rest of it was a classic outboxing, not a beating. If anything Lomachenko opening up should have been an opportunity for Walters to change momentum. He gave up right when Loma opened a potential opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            Walters may have said "no more" when he fought Lomachenko
            Donaire snored when he fought Walters
            Probably be best not to get too ****y now really
            actually no. i rather go out swinging than to say "no mas".. no way around that. a biatch is a biatch.

Comment

This type of ***** is the worse for the fans. Lomachenko was favored, but it doesn't tell you a damn thing when a guy just goes in there and doesn't put forth an effort, like Clottey did with Pac, and like Walters did with Lomachenko last night. If Lomachenko looked impressive, I was going to put him at #1 pound for pound. When the opponent doesn't fight back, it doesn't tell me anything about Lomachenko as a fighter. He may as well have been in there with another one of the bums that Arum feeds to him. They all put up more resistance than Walters did last night.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                This type of ***** is the worse for the fans. Lomachenko was favored, but it doesn't tell you a damn thing when a guy just goes in there and doesn't put forth an effort, like Clottey did with Pac, and like Walters did with Lomachenko last night. If Lomachenko looked impressive, I was going to put him at #1 pound for pound. When the opponent doesn't fight back, it doesn't tell me anything about Lomachenko as a fighter. He may as well have been in there with another one of the bums that Arum feeds to him. They all put up more resistance than Walters did last night.
                Lomachenko dominated a top fighter for 7 rounds in a 7 round shutout. What's not impressive? Walters gave up but it's because he got completely neutralized and couldn't execute his game plan and he had no plan B.

Comment

You embarrassed me Walters, big time ... I rooted for you and you quit like a f coward , embarrassing...

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    pathetic by walters.there's no way anybody can defend it.
                    Apparently there are people here that are justifying how Walters quit like a coward.

Comment

I don't think any of us been in such a big event plus got out-boxed, resulting in embarresment when millions are watching throughout the world.
                      There is no point to judge Walters, he must have felt ashamed and quit for his pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X