Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you honestly think calling him "Tranny" & posting random tweets from casuals helps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys don't hate Danny, they hate themselves that's the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
      Do you honestly think anything you write is taken seriously? What is your aim exactly, what is the goal you're so desperately trying to achieve with this hate your spewing?

A lot of times it's simply easier to look at the facts. So here are some facts that seemed to have gone right over your head.

1. You're possibly the dumbest fan I've ever seen in my life.
      2. You have never posted a single intelligent and non biased thought.
      3. You make hate and agenda filled threads every single day.
      4. If you actually think this was a good triple header then you are even dumber than I thought. Which fight did you like excatly. The one where the heavy favorite won all 5 rounds and knocked out a complete no hoper? The one where the heavy favorite won all 10 rounds and knocked out a complete no hoper? Or the one were the favorite won all the rounds and knocked out a complete no hoper half his size?
      You claim you don't take him seriously, and then proceed to not only reply to him, but to reply with a lengthy booklet.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post

1. This was a stay busy/tune up fight. No if's, and's, or but's. That's what it was, don't try to play it as anything else.
        This is the problem. The Herrera fight was supposed to be a stay busy/tune up/cherry pick to showcase Danny in PR but it went horribly wrong and he really lost, so they went and cherry picked another fighter instead. He had his tune up and got beat.

The truth is that this was a complete mismatch and pointless fight and it only took place cos their last cherry pick backfired on them.

Comment

Garbage thread, by an equally garbage poster.

Comment

Tranny Fartcia.

Comment

Do you think calling the Pacman 'Napqiuao' helps?

I guess one case fits your agenda, and the other doesnt so, im sure theyll be completely different to you

Comment

I agree OP.

People need to leave Kellie Maloney to live in peace

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  These guys don't hate Danny, they hate themselves that's the issue.
                  That's what I'm thinking too.

Comment

Working...
                  X