Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a solid 210

Comment

• Let me show you guys the power of good genetics!!

Comment

• About half a year ago I was really unhealthy, real skinny (5'11 and 140 pounds, frail even lol. I used to smoke around 7-10 cigs a day, weed most days of the week, and amphetamine around 2 times a week.

So basically my body was in bad shape. Around November time last year I started working out regularly.

I dont have any pics from when I first started but heres one from early February

Im still smoking cigs but only 2-3 a day, weed Ive probably started smoking more then before, but any other drugs Ive cut down on massively.

I try and run at least 3 times a week, I work out around 3-4 times a week, started boxing training about 3 weeks ago but havent been since, havent really been doing anything in the past 2 weeks due to some difficulties but Ive started again today.

Heres a pic from early march

Not a huge amount of difference as its only been just under a month, but my pecs are ever so slightly more defined. Im still skinny as hell but I want to keep that way, just want to get a lot more definition in the abs and pecs.

Comment

• You have good asian muscle formation. Big pectorals and a slender torso. Great for speed.

Btw, smoke weed err' day.

Comment

• made a bit of progress since

Havent done any running for a while though, also been smoking like feck lately so my cardio has probably gone to ****e.

Comment

• I found this to be useful when your getting started..

http://www.armyfit.mod.uk/

Contains 2 week conditioning program.

Three month fitness plan.
              Last edited by champspool; 04-20-2009, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

• weed ****s you up man

Comment

• heres a pic from last summer .. wasnt really training hard..im on the left .. i think i ate a couple cheeseburgers and fries before the pic lol

Photobucket

and heres a pic from last night ...

Photobucket

Comment

• it takes discipline and a proper diet in order to be physically fit.

Comment

Working...
                      X