No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Offers $3 Million To Top Rank For Donaire-Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pedrito View Post
    Arum offered GB step-aside money, now he's getting offered the same and anybody thinks he'll really take it? Not happening.
    Arum is just proposing lowball offers. Didn't you read the article?

GBP is offering real money. $3 million.

Arum should accept that or else come up with a better offer if he thinks he has one.

Comment

Arum wont accept the offer because if he does he has lost Donaire.

Comment

honestly it all comes to donaire but i wouldnt hold my breath on donaire to even say anything..... i mean Arum publicly talked **** about donaire wife and donaire didnt even do anything about it

i think donaire is a fraud and just dodges fights anyways

Comment

Arum is screwing up Boxing beyond all belief!! He's an ass and I wish fighters would stop signing with him...

Comment

bob better come up with a better offer.. this feud has really been ****ing up the fans

Comment

wow

IF this is true Bob Arum is a joke....off course bob arum will,come out asap denying this but his ass is stuck in the promoting ways of the past. Is he that egotistical that he cant even be like lets juss give the fans what they want...Am not saying richards a saint but atleast it appears he is making the effort to, i mean enough is enough these promoters need to realize the fans should get want they want..All bob arum wants to do is milk the last drop of profit he can from pacquiao, i wouldnt be shocked if 10yrs from now bob arum announces pacquiao marquez agree to terms on a 51st fight(lol).Atleast golden boy has mayweather for a few more ppv's, But are mindful enough to groom a possible cash cow in canelo whether he agree or not, cause if not him broner, guerrero, i mean if you look up both top rank and golden boys stable you will see more potential in golden boy..

Comment

hope it happens. I got $$ on a donaire win

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If this fight were going to occur, many pinoys think that Donaire would easily win; however, that is similar to what they anticipated every time Pacman fought vs. JMM. Bob Arum knows that Mares wouldn't be a walk in the park for Nonito, as it was old small Arce, so Bob simply doesn't want to let Nonito face Mares. He needs to preserve Donaire and keep him away of real challenges. That is the sad reality of boxing nowadays.

Comment

Gotta respect Schaeffer and Golden Boy on this one!

Comment

Some of you underestimate the influence of Arum...you also are underestimating how badly Donaire will whoop the **** outta Mares...they're giving Bob 3 million plus whatever value Donaire gains from the fight for his rights for a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X