No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Starts To Push For Klitschko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antrob View Post
    You know whats sad? The best possible Heavyweight fight that can be made is in all likely hood a complete mismatch.
    I'd expect Haye to put on a great performance. If he is hungry in there, he should be a threat with his explosiveness. Maybe Wladimir would be a heavy favorite, but I think Haye has a chance with his power and athleticism. If he could rock Valuev... Of course, they have to sign the deal, so they need to work on that. Without each other, they simply won't make as much. So lets just hope they get it done, sooner rather than later. At least it appears it is at most a fight away, even if they can't agree this time

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
      Again, if I'm not mistaken Boente said a month or so ago, that any network in Germany would be fine. Can someone please verify this? I'm not able to watch videos atm.
      I just watched it and he said the same thing he said today that no because he has a contract with RTL. Start from 9:15

Comment

I suppose it would be like Wlad asking Haye to fight on ESPN because they might offer him a bit more money. If Wlad has a contract with this RTL then there is nothing he can do about it. He should just fight Chisora and see from there or Haye should just accept RTL. Its sad that this sort of thing gets talked about more than the boxing fights them selfs these days.

Comment

The RTL deal is common knowledge so why the hell is Haye making a massive song and dance about this in the British media that its Wlads fault. They knew going in surely that they were signed to RTL much like Haye is to Sauerland. They should just fight Chisora and Chagaev - finish the deals with RTL and Sauerland and then Hayes retirement fight would be Wlad! Would be one helll of an event! Im going to go regardless of where it is!

It would be a close tough fight for both men - regardless what I think of Haye - both men need each other for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
            I just watched it and he said the same thing he said today that no because he has a contract with RTL. Start from 9:15

Booth comes off as a lying smug prick. Haye's ego and arrogance must be contagious.

Comment

both Wlad and Haye don't want this fight it seems.
              if Haye is retiring in October, the RTL contract wont be done until 2012 when he's "retired". Wlad and Haye need to both stop being gay if they want the fight, they cant make it happen, it really is that simple, it's just how much to they both really want it.

I think they are both scared of the loss. couple of fuking jokers

Comment

Originally Posted by chav

both Wlad and Haye don't want this fight it seems.
                if Haye is retiring in October, the RTL contract wont be done until 2012 when he's "retired". Wlad and Haye need to both stop being gay if they want the fight, they cant make it happen, it really is that simple, it's just how much to they both really want it.

I think they are both scared of the loss. couple of fuking jokers
                Where did 2012 come from?? It's two fights left, which would mean when Vitali finishes with Solis and Wlad with Chisora they would be free to negotiate with other channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                  Again, if I'm not mistaken Boente said a month or so ago, that any network in Germany would be fine. Can someone please verify this? I'm not able to watch videos atm.
                  No he didnt, Boente said "If Team Haye can get a higher price for the fight then they need to show him" and Booth said to boente if they show him would Team Klits fight on another network which Boente reply yes.

Problem now is Wlad didnt fight Chisora which mean he still has 1 more fight under RTL.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Yo View Post
                    Where did 2012 come from?? It's two fights left, which would mean when Vitali finishes with Solis and Wlad with Chisora they would be free to negotiate with other channels.
                    100% spot on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      No he didnt, Boente said "If Team Haye can get a higher price for the fight then they need to show him" and Booth said to boente if they show him would Team Klits fight on another network which Boente reply yes.

Problem now is Wlad didnt fight Chisora which mean he still has 1 more fight under RTL.
                      It's hardly Haye's fault that Wlad pulled out with an injury, which I suppose is considered "fake" by Team Klitschko btw? Like Haye's was.

Still haven't been able to watch the video, but according to your quotes he seems to have said that other networks would be fine. He should stick to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X