Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Fans...What Time Is Miguel Cotto - Yuri Foreman Main Event In UK Time???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Fans...What Time Is Miguel Cotto - Yuri Foreman Main Event In UK Time???

Anyone??? i cba waiting up till 6:00am in the morning again....does anyone here know what time the main event will be since i want to watch this??? thanks

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    Anyone??? i cba waiting up till 6:00am in the morning again....does anyone here know what time the main event will be since i want to watch this??? thanks
    Doubt it will be that late because it's on the east coast. Similar time to Khan/Malignaggi I would think...

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
      Doubt it will be that late because it's on the east coast. Similar time to Khan/Malignaggi I would think...
      do you know what time is the main event in uk time?

Comment

i'd guess around 3:00 - 3:30am

still absolutely raging it's not on tv anywhere here

going to just download tomorrow morning while not finding out result as my laptop has been piss poor for live streaming as of late

Comment

same time prob Khan vs Malignaggi started, it all depends on undercards too

Comment

Selcuk Aydin Ionut Dan Ion is supposed to be on live here if you want to see that .Not sure about the Cotto fight tho want to see it tho
            http://wbcboxing.tv/index_On.html

Comment

whats the point in staying up to watch a crappy stream? just get the fight tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by lyrical View Post
                whats the point in staying up to watch a crappy stream? just get the fight tomorrow
                what's the earliest tomorrow you think fight will be up? uk time of course

do you just look on video forum on here?

Comment

the streams im looking at here dont start until 3.15 am. i would of thought it will start at around 4.15 am.

Comment

Working...
                  X