did floyd fans care about drug testing, until he started complaining about it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Another avoiding kid ,,,,

Real plain just for you ,, why do the most powerful sporting groups in the world require OST testing ,,,, ?

Why is Urine testing on it own NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM ?

Most of the worlds top sporting bodies don't follow WADA protocols

Floyd's test are not OST, or WADA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      I don't see how this logic follows. Just because fans haven't mentioned it doesn't mean it isn't a problem. The fact is, it is a problem in all sports including boxing way before Floyd mentioned it.

For example Hearns' people wanted testing as part of boxers' physicals in the 1989:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...n+boxing&hl=en
      I think the point being, is that the Floyd fanboys don't really see it as a issue for the sport, they just want use it to defend Floyd for not fighting Pacquiao and attack Manny and discredit him.

When boxers fail tests, you would expect them commenting on that and the short bans they receive but they ignore those threads.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Most of the worlds top sporting bodies don't follow WADA protocols

Floyd's test are not OST, or WADA testing.
        Olympic " Style " Testing is what has been asked for , not Olympic testing in its entirety funny you dont see a difference !

Now answer the original question , why Urine testing on its own is not good enough for the largest sporting groups in the world , why do they require blood testing ?
        Last edited by Reloaded; 07-19-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I think the point being, is that the Floyd fanboys don't really see it as a issue for the sport, they just want use it to defend Floyd for not fighting Pacquiao and attack Manny and discredit him.

When boxers fail tests, you would expect them commenting on that and the short bans they receive but they ignore those threads.
          Well I think those would be Floyd fanboys, but it get your point.

Comment

Working...
          X