No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5: Mexico in The Lead To Host

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    CW ! How dumb to think that way ! You are making way to many dumbas# statements !

ITs plain to see that Cotto was PRIME Elite Strong and very fast when he fought Pac

compared to

When Cotto fought Mayweather, he lost his Prime, no longer Elite, SLOW, no power, NO STAMINA and had no chance

and by the way

Mayweather has NOT fought the MEMO version of JMM so just shut up , this JMM is totally different,,,,JR fought the little pudgy featherweight, go get yer puke bottle if you don't like it
    the key word is again.. i'm sure you undertsand now.

Cotto was 145 when he fought manny. if manny was that great he'd have fought him at 147.

I don't think anyone, including JMM, wants to see another JMM floyd fight. Floyd didn't use his size to defeat JMM so i'm sure the results will be similar.

the only thing different about this jmmis he didn't let the judges rob him, he handled it on his own.

Comment

CW ! How dumb to think that way ! You are making way to many dumbas# statements !

ITs plain to see that Cotto was PRIME Elite Strong and very fast when he fought Pac

compared to

When Cotto fought Mayweather, he lost his Prime, no longer Elite, SLOW, no power, NO STAMINA and had no chance

and by the way

Mayweather has NOT fought the MEMO version of JMM so just shut up , this JMM is totally different,,,,JR fought the little pudgy featherweight, go get yer puke bottle if you don't like it
      True...and now that Trout beat him... people now are asking....Maybe Cotto should go back to 147:WORD: LOL He sucks at 154! Whats that say for Floyd beating a washed up Cotto thats slow and runs out of gas...Nothing thats what! Cotto weighed 146 before he fought Manny in the Clottey fight. And to assure they keep the odds even MAnny asked Cotto to agree to A CW of 145....one lb :WORD: difference in his last fight. And thats weight drained lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        yeah right. damn shame. But hey evol already gave you guys another excuse should manny lose again-the cartels.
        I don't make excuses dumbazz.

find where I make excuses !

I didn't think you could.

JMM deserved the win by KO over Pac,,JMM is a warrior, GAME as they come

Your boy who hides from greatness to protect his O , will NEVER be great because he has WASTED the PRIME years ,,,its OVER for him

Pac and JMM fought them ALL, their legacy is nailed down,,,,they have NO excuses

but if you want to talk about EXCUSES :

How bout the boy who goes on vacation or retires whenever there is a threat????? How bout that for an excuse?

Comment

Cotto was 145 when he fought manny. if manny was that great he'd have fought him at 147.

I don't think anyone, including JMM, wants to see another JMM floyd fight. Floyd didn't use his size to defeat JMM so i'm sure the results will be similar.

the only thing different about this jmmis he didn't let the judges rob him, he handled it on his own.
          2 pounds is the biggest deal in the universe.

Comment

again....Cotto weighed 146 against Clottey. The fight before Manny. And Manny only fighting TWICE near the over the 135 limit id say fighting a bigger Cotto that just fought at 146 isnt to much to ask....ONLY TWICE HAS MANNY FOUGHT OVER 135. Before Cotto he was at 140...ending Hattons career!

Comment

Why don't you boys wake UP ?

145 was NOT , IS NOT a bad weight for COTTO !

Cotto was STRONG , and super fast, its more his natural weight unlike the slow washed up no stamina 154 version.

Cotto was not weight drained, that is so silly to USE that as an EXCUSE

Actually dude you make more excuses this day more than anyone else on here

and

EXCUSES ONLY SATISFY THOSE THAT MAKE THEM

put that in yer book

Comment

I don't make excuses dumbazz.

find where I make excuses !

I didn't think you could.

JMM deserved the win by KO over Pac,,JMM is a warrior, GAME as they come

Your boy who hides from greatness to protect his O , will NEVER be great because he has WASTED the PRIME years ,,,its OVER for him

Pac and JMM fought them ALL, their legacy is nailed down,,,,they have NO excuses

but if you want to talk about EXCUSES :

How bout the boy who goes on vacation or retires whenever there is a threat????? How bout that for an excuse?
                Pac didn't fight floyd, or zahir raheem, or paul williams, or kosta, or zab-so are you sure he fought them all? or are you just over exggerating for discussion purposes.

floyd isn't great. again, do you really think this or are you just venting because unlike manny, floyd has managed to beat everyone he is favored against when he takes cash grab fights?

oh yeah, thats right. everyone floyd didn't fight is a major threat. does that hold for all fighters or jsut floyd?

anyway the thread is about pac/jmm 5. I suggest you get a slo mo camera, some foot pads, ped blocker, leg massages or whatever other tool you need to make excuses should he lose.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-18-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Its funny how people think Manny is a Middleweight. :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    2 pounds is the biggest deal in the universe.
                    actually its only a big deal when discussing floyd coming in at 146 for a 144 lb fight. in that case 2 lbs is weight cheating. when manny asks cotto to fight at 145, then 2 lbs is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      True...and now that Trout beat him... people now are asking....Maybe Cotto should go back to 147:WORD: LOL He sucks at 154! Whats that say for Floyd beating a washed up Cotto thats slow and runs out of gas...Nothing thats what! Cotto weighed 146 before he fought Manny in the Clottey fight. And to assure they keep the odds even MAnny asked Cotto to agree to A CW of 145....one lb :WORD: difference in his last fight. And thats weight drained lol...
                      Well said as well as yer last post and it would do DUNN some good to take it in and just accept it.

When Cotto fought Pac he was NOT DRAINED he was like super fast in the those first three rounds until he got Nailed and had his mind seperated from his head bone

these guys cry excuses then they fill up their posts with excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X