No announcement yet.

Nogueira vs Herman (UFC 153) looked fixed to me. TOTALLY fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nogueira vs Herman (UFC 153) looked fixed to me. TOTALLY fake

I just watched Nogueira's fight with Dave Herman (UFC 153) and all I saw was Herman not throwing ANY punches the whole fight. The dude was just standing there waiting for Nogueira to hit him or take him down. Are you kidding me??
    Is there a single person on this site who wants to tell me Herman actually tried to win this fight?? If yes, let me know and explain it to me.
    Clearly Herman was told to take a dive. Not saying the exact end of the fight was choreographed, but Herman didn't try AT ALL to win. That **** looked fixed to me. Not that I care really, I' m just saying.
    UFC giving Nogueira a win after his injury in his homeland Brazil.

The fight was absolutely not fixed.

What you saw was something similar to what a guy does to land a big fish. Herman had nothing to offer, and Nogueira had more talent in his left pinky toe, so Herman's only recourse was to try to be finished less quickly. Nog. was better on the feet and on the ground, and he eventually got his stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      The fight was absolutely not fixed.

What you saw was something similar to what a guy does to land a big fish. Herman had nothing to offer, and Nogueira had more talent in his left pinky toe, so Herman's only recourse was to try to be finished less quickly. Nog. was better on the feet and on the ground, and he eventually got his stoppage.
      no.
      Herman didnt throw anything even though Nogueira was just standing their wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        no.
        Herman didnt throw anything even though Nogueira was just standing their wide open.
        The reason is that every time he tried to throw Nogueria would box his socks off.

Like I said, Nogueria was better on the feet and on the ground. Speed kills, and Nogueria is also a good boxer. The guy simply had nothing he could do better. What that fight was is a demonstration of superior technique winning out.

Comment

You know Dana pays some backstage dirty money who help the UFC. Herman helped an aging hero look good in his home country, Dana will reward him.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
            You know Dana pays some backstage dirty money who help the UFC. Herman helped an aging hero look good in his home country, Dana will reward him.
            That guy could never beat Nog. An aging hero showed he still has something left, and he also showed the superiority of technique over brawn.

You guys sort of sound ridiculous.

Comment

if u compare herman performance vs struve against this one the difference is day and night, there was no aggresion from herman none at all
              If Herman doesnt get cut then i say this was fixed, because he should be cut after 3 losses in a row specially with a performance like tonight

Comment

you can't be serious, are you?

that's pathetic guys

Comment

I dont want to say the fight was fixed , but there was something odd with Herman. There were moments he was just standing there doing nothing and smiling. Did he even throw a punch ? I dunno man , something was " bizarre " about this fight.

Comment

Sometimes people forget how much the mental aspect plays a role. The guy put as much pressure on him as possible with that whole BJJ doesn't work stuff, against a Brazilian idol and the best fighter he ever faced by far, in his home country in front of a large, hostile crowd. Obviously it messed with his head.

See the knockdown where Nog snapped his head back violently with I think it was a left hook. Give Herman an Oscar if that was faked.

Comment

Working...
                    X