Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Klit would give Ali a tougher fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali gets inside on wlad all day and flashes combos off his dome and steps out.

At least vit can fight inside a bit. Neither klit is gonna keep ali at range or be able to tie up every time he gets in range. He's too fast and too much pop.

Vit has the toughness and awkwardness to fight in any era. He's got a more diverse arsenal also. I think vit makes it real interesting for about 6 till he gets figured out, then it turns into a clear decision.

Comment

this has been a hot topic in my local barbershop for years .....I always catch heat for my opinion on this....IMO, Wlad gives Ali the toughest fight and may win a decision...I said MAY win a decision....no matter what thats a VERY VERY interesting fight imo....Big Vit gets schooled by Ali.....foot and hand speed being the key imo.....lopsided UD win for Ali.....what dudes don't understand is we're talking about a PRIME Ali....you knw, the loud mouth cat he NEVER lost a fight in his prime...yea that Ali is the one I'm talking about!!

Comment

Please people,lets not compare Byrd/Chambers/Haye to the Greatest heavyweight of all time I expected this thread to throw up some comedy but thats just ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          How is anyone supposed to NOT vote for the Larry Merchant option? It makes too much sense.

I actually think Wlad would, thinking about it. Vitali is too open and unconventional, he's not beating Ali with his hands down. Wlad's technical ability might make him harder to hit than Vitali would be for Ali.

To be clear, I think Ali smokes both of them.
          if i remember correctly, frazier beat ali with his hands down and he is half vitali's size!
          moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Well only crazy people say ali wins he never fought anybody as skilled and heavy as these 2 he would be destroyed

Comment

Wlad was too stiff and robotic

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                Wlad was too stiff and robotic
                Sure he is.... crazy person

Comment

Vitali no question about it. Ali would run circles around Wlad. He's so wooden as Fury would say. Reminds me of Cleveland Williams. Prime Ali's work rate would get him unglued. Liston was much more dangerous and coordinated.

Vitali would fight tall and on the outside. I don't see him getting overwhelmed by Ali's offense. Still, I'd expect an Ali UD
                  Last edited by creekrat77; 10-05-2022, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Sure he is.... crazy person
                    I respect your opinion.
                    I can prove this because I didn't quote you to complain.

Now, if you feel you are right, all you have to do is prove it

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I respect your opinion.
                      I can prove this because I didn't quote you to complain.

Now, if you feel you are right, all you have to do is prove it
                      You can't respect my opinion cause its fact and video proves me right can you name the person who ali fought who were as skilled and heavy as these 2? No can I name mutiple people klits fought who were way less flawed and advanced then ali and heavy yes

which means your fiction ali doesn't matter cause he isnt on video or is any people who you say who were as skilled as klits cause as I said they didnt exist
                      Last edited by Ascended; 10-05-2022, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X