No announcement yet.

NFL network games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    We have pretty much the same schedule. Sign me up. 25K?

...Done!!!! Classic rock can cover that bet. JK.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ....Denver is on the decline and the Boys are peaking right now. Denver never belonged on the same field with Dallas to begin with. You have a decent defense with a **** QB and a **** coach in a **** organization. Your Broncos will fail in the end. The funny part is that you know it's coming and won't admit it.
      Denver lost to the Ravens at home in a do or die situation for the Ravens and the steelers. I'm confident that you wouldn't have beaten any of those teams.

And for a team who never belonged on the field with Dallas....why'd they beat them

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Denver lost to the Ravens at home in a do or die situation for the Ravens and the steelers. I'm confident that you wouldn't have beaten any of those teams.

And for a team who never belonged on the field with Dallas....why'd they beat them

.....Early season wins mean nothing. Lets just see how it shakes out. The Boys won two super bowls after early season blow out losses to division rivals. It means dick.

Comment

.....Early season wins mean nothing. Lets just see how it shakes out. The Boys won two super bowls after early season blow out losses to division rivals. It means dick.
          6-2 puts a good position to be at least 9-7. Granted that would be really disappointing, but with the Redskins, Chiefs twice, Oakland, and maybe even New York if we want to count sinking teams. That's 6 wins. That's 12-4, if we lose to the Colts, Chargers again (but it's at home, so maybe not), and then maybe Philly.

Comment

....Denver is on the decline and the Boys are peaking right now. Denver never belonged on the same field with Dallas to begin with. You have a decent defense with a **** QB and a **** coach in a **** organization. Your Broncos will fail in the end. The funny part is that you know it's coming and won't admit it.
            on the decline because we lost hard battled games to ravens and steelers? lmao the intelligence of cowboy fans

Comment

im sorry you must be new to the nfl but EVERY win means someting! when you have 6 wins in the first 8 games that's HUGE! it puts you in great position for second half! EVERY WIN MEANS SOMETHING! Welcome to NFL football buddy!

Comment

I'm sleeping on Dallas a little too much I'm gonna stop hating on them because it may come back to bite me. I like Denver alot but if the two teams met this week Dallas wins

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                  im sorry you must be new to the nfl but EVERY win means someting! when you have 6 wins in the first 8 games that's HUGE! it puts you in great position for second half! EVERY WIN MEANS SOMETHING! Welcome to NFL football buddy!

...I was watching the NFL when you were sucking on your mommas ******* and ****ting your pants punk. Do you know how many 6-2 or similar teams have collapsed in the history of the NFL? ****loads!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                    on the decline because we lost hard battled games to ravens and steelers? lmao the intelligence of cowboy fans

...On the decline because Orton and his short passing game is simple to stop now that teams have seen it for 8 weeks. On the decline because they got ****ing hammered by Pittsburgh at home. They didn't just lose, they got smoked.

Comment

They'll be doing day trips to the moon by the time the Cowboys win a play off game again.

Comment

Working...
                      X