Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 year old commits suicide on Justin.Tv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats sad, some people were encouraging him to do it.

Comment

I read his suicide thread and it didn't even seem like people were egging him on. He tried to kill himself before too. I don't know what other threads were saying but from what I seen this kid didn't care about life and thought it was funny. It's kinda weird because you would think someone that took internet peer pressure to the extreme would be some real dorky kid but with him he really wasn't. He seemed normal(actually seemed he might of been gay) with a ton of friends. I am not sure what to think about this.

Comment

Internet rumors have it that he was one of the 1 percent of the black population who voted for John McCain, and became very depressed when his candidate lost that he took his own life... But the internet is filled with lies, so who knows.

It's really sad if someone killed themselves over an election where neither candidate was really that great.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
          Internet rumors have it that he was one of the 1 percent of the black population who voted for John McCain, and became very depressed when his candidate lost that he took his own life... But the internet is filled with lies, so who knows.

It's really sad if someone killed themselves over an election where neither candidate was really that great.
          u are not easy putting politics in everything.

Comment

Working...
          X