Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Floyd but he would murder PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arums gone on record and categoricaly said he wouldnt put Manny agaist Martinez due to size issues so most likely thats not going to happen.....he did however say that there is an option Manny could fight the winner of Bradley and Alexander which is more likely than the Martinez fight......Marquez III and Moseley are other options if the Mayweather fight is a no go.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburgh06hy View Post
      Arums gone on record and categoricaly said he wouldnt put Manny agaist Martinez due to size issues so most likely thats not going to happen.....he did however say that there is an option Manny could fight the winner of Bradley and Alexander which is more likely than the Martinez fight......Marquez III and Moseley are other options if the Mayweather fight is a no go.
      That's weird considering how he just fought Margarito. Another duck by Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
        That's weird considering how he just fought Margarito. Another duck by Bob Arum.
        Apparently Arum thinks that Manny took alot of hurtful shots aganist Margarito because of the bigger size advantage so he dosent want his fighters boxing life to reduce by being in so called wars!

For the record I love to see Manny V Martinez I think that would be a fight of the decade contender!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          i hate pac but he would DESTROY floyd. im just being honest here
          honestly stupid---that's about it--

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            honestly stupid---that's about it--
            stupid enough to bother u to reply back lol.. 1 down 58347828272 to go haha.

Comment

I don't understand what all the animosity is with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather fans is.

Can't you all just get along?

Comment

If only i could donate my balls to floyd in order for that to happen....yeah **** it, i would castrate myself if floyd comes out of the closet now.

Comment

i hate pac but i think he would murder floyd too!.......

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Ballmer View Post
                    I don't understand what all the animosity is with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather fans is.

yeah right ****in mac...luver...you should hate steve...and his mac...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Ballmer View Post

It actually shows you the huge build up for the fight. Pacquiao fans love him because of him being humble and an exciting fighter. Mayweather fans love him because he's cocky and his skills in the ring are a work of art.

This is a perfect Superhero vs. Villain scenario. No doubt in my mind this match up would sell out the MGM Grand in less than 10 minutes and provide more than 4 Million Pay Per View buys. This is the fight everyone wants to see. It was never this big for DLH vs. Mayweather or anything other of the sort. This is a big fight. Sadly Mr.Bob Arum won't let it happen now due to the fact that he can easily steal money from Pacquiao's fans fighting anyone and still make a fortune.

Comment

Working...
                      X