No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    I do it's bad ass. Im looking forward to NE/Baltimore, NO/NYJ, Dal/Den and of course the Monday night game Min/GB.
    that NE-Balt is gonna be good ... NO-NYJ will be good too but i think NO will pull away , too much offense but the jets D is gonna make it tough for them in the early qtrs

Comment

I'm l about the game of the week. Saints v jets. People don't realize that the saints have the #2 run offense. I think we are good enough to keep Rex ryans d off balance. Plus jets have A couple db's out. Bad news. This is going to be a very tight game though.

Other than bmore pats, I only care about other games for fantasy purposes.

Comment

Yeah that New Orleans game should be interesting. They didn't really light it up against the Bills last week, but it's at their house, a big game so they will be hyped. That's why I think it will be a fun game to see who breaks the NO offense or the NYJ defense. I have a feeling that the Jets will blitz the **** out of Bress like they did Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
          Cowboys will get in Denvers ass.
          That is incorrect. Dallas sux.

Go tashard choice!

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Yeah that New Orleans game should be interesting. They didn't really light it up against the Bills last week, but it's at their house, a big game so they will be hyped. That's why I think it will be a fun game to see who breaks the NO offense or the NYJ defense. I have a feeling that the Jets will blitz the **** out of Bress like they did Brady.

We didn't blow them out but controlled the entire game with the running attack. P Thomas 2 tds. If they blitz all game we run over um

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              That is incorrect. Dallas sux.

Go tashard choice!
              barber will run for 200 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Comment

Looking forward to the Sunday Night game. Sunday Night football ****s all over Monday Night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  It's all about Monday night.
                  no one cares about the packers or vikings.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Looking forward to the Sunday Night game. Sunday Night football ****s all over Monday Night.
                    oooo yeah .... forgot about Pit vs SD ... that's gonna be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                      no one cares about the packers or vikings.

true story.

Bat is going to root for both teams.

They aren't very football intelligent in Denmark.

He's been doing that **** lately. Claiming both the Vikes and the Pack.

Dumb wannabe Germans, I swear.

Comment

Working...
                      X