Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido's Adviser Explodes, Tears Apart '****ty Style' Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I don't get this, Loma has had the best comp ever in 7 fights so why put it that way? Dumb

It matters in 2 ways:

1. Rocky won about 12/24 rounds vs Salido last year. That means theres no gulf in class
    2. You cannot unify against a guy that holds imaginary belts, get it?
    i'll keep boxing pure..u can keep letting the politics play you..u'll support it when it is in your favor..and u'll dismiss it when lowball loma is the top

as far as his comp..im gladd he takes fights, but i can name a list of times i feel he had no intention to fight...and his price he asked for over more proven fighters shows it

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      The gloves are a different issue. But I certainly did not applaud Maidana's dirty tactics in the ring.
      maybe not you, i get that, and i hope you are honest, but you know wat i mean...

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Yes 750 for Nonito thats it. Where did he make anywhere that kind of money again? Frampton took 500k to fight LSC. Rigo will continue to fight the Dickins of the world for 30k. Hes has no backing from any big promoter, no cable network backing him, he is in no position to make demands.
        frampton took a purse of 500k and got how much tv money on the back end from ireland again?? see there

like i said before..hbo threw him off a network while he was on the p4p list..put him through a lay off then told him to come back vs a bigger fighter for 1 fight...

and even if he was to win he could easily be robbed by a network that hates him...and in the end he still doesnt have tv dates...and lets remember all of this wwas going on while he was being promised the winner of framptonquigg..who both said they would fight him...btw quiig has said he'll fight him now...rigo has a mando..next quigg..

lomo will lose if he takes the fight ppl want before then..and that is him vs walters. so w/e

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          maybe not you, i get that, and i hope you are honest, but you know wat i mean...
          Well I can say the reverse: Those screaming bloody murder over Maidana's tactics act like the low-blows from Salido didn't happen or were irrelevant. He should have at the very least had two points deducted which would've given Loma the close win.

Just imagine if Loma landed that many low blows against Gary Russell Jr. Do you think the same people who give Salido a pass would give Loma a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Well I can say the reverse: Those screaming bloody murder over Maidana's tactics act like the low-blows from Salido didn't happen or were irrelevant. He should have at the very least had two points deducted which would've given Loma the close win.

Just imagine if Loma landed that many low blows against Gary Russell Jr. Do you think the same people who give Salido a pass would give Loma a pass?
            see a differnce i see is that lomo came in boxing feeling entitled..basically this was meant for salido to sell his belt...they only gave salido 50k more than a man who had never sold a ticket....

salido punished him for that kind of disrespect...not only him but he punished arum and the ppl who just sat by and let it happen..

IT WAS WELCOME TO THE PROS HOE-TECH

Comment

i'll keep boxing pure..u can keep letting the politics play you..u'll support it when it is in your favor..and u'll dismiss it when lowball loma is the top

as far as his comp..im gladd he takes fights, but i can name a list of times i feel he had no intention to fight...and his price he asked for over more proven fighters shows it
              Damn you're clueless. Loma is not asking for any price, he has a guaranteed minimum in his contract regardless who he fights.

Comment

see a differnce i see is that lomo came in boxing feeling entitled..basically this was meant for salido to sell his belt...they only gave salido 50k more than a man who had never sold a ticket....

salido punished him for that kind of disrespect...not only him but he punished arum and the ppl who just sat by and let it happen..

IT WAS WELCOME TO THE PROS HOE-TECH
                Ridiculous. It happened because he's a dirty fighter and a competent referee would've done the right thing. Nice try doe. And you proved my point.

Comment

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
                  What are they smoking Salido and his team?)) The most entertaining boxer of recent times Lomachenko they compare to ball puncher with his primitive,possesing limited set of skills boring to death with his restling abilities in every single fight? Boxing is about movement, throwing as much different punches as you can have, Salido can low blow, can punch one or two punches that he is able to throw during his entire carrier, if he want to continue his boxing life he should go to restling- its better option to salido. To compare Salido with Lomachenko is like comparing a Monkey with a Scientist- what a joke..
                  First of all what the h**ll is restling????? second, why people keep on regurgitating s***t like pressure fighters have no skill? ask Chavez Sr. La Motta, Joe Frazier, and so on and on. It takes skill to cut off the ring, to break down your opponents will and "skill" counter punchers know this. Salido may not be one of the best in the business but he has skill and has proven it vs the likes of Gamboa, JMM, The ghost Guerrero, Lomachenko, Mikey Garcia and many, many more....that man has skill and more importantly the will to compete at the highest level in the pros. so even though Lomachenko is in my top list of 3 favorite boxers, Salido deserves the big payday he will never ever be in a dull, boring fight.

Comment

Where are all these Loma haters coming from?

No serious question, you might not like the guy for whatever reason, but you have to respect him. I never liked Floyd as a person, but you HAVE to give that guy respect when it comes to boxing.

Loma is the most exciting fighter to watch out there. Ask trainers, critics, anyone. Loma is the MAN to see if you like boxing.

There is nothing to dislike about his style, he slips everything while attacking.

The man is making everyone look bad, he steps in the ring and dusts the competition, including fat Salido who came in overweight and fouled his way to a bull**** victory while almost getting knocked out anyway.
                    ------

Whatever, haters gonna hate, can't be that bad, it made Floyd a wealthy man.

Watch Loma come to the top, embarrassing everyone in his sight.

All these guys *****ing out of fights.......Walters didn't even want a bonus 300k if he was to beat Loma, if that's not a ***** move I don't know what is.

Now fat Salido was offered a payday and it's not enough? "fack a salido"
                    Man got no belts, last fight was a draw...he's gonna put asses in seats? So what, he ain't a champ, he has 13 losses, who is he? He ain't no A side, Mexicans coming to this fight would come to see Loma not fat Salido, because Mexicans know boxing and give props where props are due.

All this sh|t talk from his trainer...its all good, Loma is going to retire having made more money in this game than Salido could have ever imagined...I bet Loma has already made more money in his 7 fights than Salido did in his entire career.

Was offered a pay day, and backed out like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                      Where are all these Loma haters coming from?

No serious question, you might not like the guy for whatever reason, but you have to respect him. I never liked Floyd as a person, but you HAVE to give that guy respect when it comes to boxing.

Loma is the most exciting fighter to watch out there. Ask trainers, critics, anyone. Loma is the MAN to see if you like boxing.

There is nothing to dislike about his style, he slips everything while attacking.

The man is making everyone look bad, he steps in the ring and dusts the competition, including fat Salido who came in overweight and fouled his way to a bull**** victory while almost getting knocked out anyway.
                      ------

Whatever, haters gonna hate, can't be that bad, it made Floyd a wealthy man.

Watch Loma come to the top, embarrassing everyone in his sight.

All these guys *****ing out of fights.......Walters didn't even want a bonus 300k if he was to beat Loma, if that's not a ***** move I don't know what is.

Now fat Salido was offered a payday and it's not enough? "fack a salido"
                      Man got no belts, last fight was a draw...he's gonna put asses in seats? So what, he ain't a champ, he has 13 losses, who is he? He ain't no A side, Mexicans coming to this fight would come to see Loma not fat Salido, because Mexicans know boxing and give props where props are due.

All this sh|t talk from his trainer...its all good, Loma is going to retire having made more money in this game than Salido could have ever imagined...I bet Loma has already made more money in his 7 fights than Salido did in his entire career.

Was offered a pay day, and backed out like a *****.
                      we all know which demographic dislikes loma

Comment

Working...
                      X